Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a server that doesn't crash all the time and doesn't have high ping join...

C

Chris Fiegl

Looking for a server that doesn't crash all the time and doesn't have high ping join evilmist3387378 we are on scorched earth until Ragnarok is released. Super boosted with infinite weight,instant tame,instant hatch and instant growth drops and fishing are both boosted as well once u unlock tek u can purchase element and black pearl. Also for sale are high level rexes,tapejaras,thylos,and yutys from my breeds

N

Nick Bialowas

PvP? How long to hatch and mature wyvern

C

Chris Fiegl

Yes PvP and u can hatch and mature a wyvern within 5 minutes

N

Nick Bialowas

Rules do guys have a FB page or anything?

C

Chris Fiegl

No killing passive tames purposely only rule. if they attack u or come to raid u not considered passive there is a Facebook page but not updated recently

N

Nick Bialowas

Ok sounds good

M

Mitchell Finn

Would i be able to join a tribe im a experienced player in playing ark but i have no idea on how to play scorched earth. I either overheat and die or i get killed by dinos. Can i have some help

C

Chris Fiegl

U need to boost your fortitude on scorched but if u ask in global u may find a tribe

C

Chris Fiegl

Stats are super boosted u will be able to survive e also

M

Mitchell Finn

Oh ok thank you so much I bought the map ages ago and i havent even made a base on it yet?. Is there starter packs?, is the fortitude boosted?

C

Chris Fiegl

There is not starters but make sure u make a Adobe base then wrap in metal so I don't overheat inside

D

Dillon Marcel Drummond

Chris Fiegl areally you allowed to kill passive tames

D

Dillon Marcel Drummond

And flatten bases until there is nothing left

M

Matt Height

How much for thylo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom