Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a new home for me and my friends, looking for a highly boosted rag server....

K

Kenney Crawford

Looking for a new home for me and my friends, looking for a highly boosted rag server. Pvp preferred

R

Robert Colt

Ragnorok PVP server with 4x gather, 20x tame and 30x maturation. Boosted weight stats and ORP.

Server Name: 24/7 Ragnorok Boosted - 4x harvest 20x tame -

J

Jesse Stout

Ark unleashed, new Nitrado server, instant taming, good gather, instant 100

J

Justin Freeman

Yo come check our servers out matching stats! Strong PvP 2 admins for 72 players! Admins don't bother anyone! Dino and players stats not to boosted.
Ragnarok and island

Insta lvl
Harvest x42
Weight infinite
Taking speed x100

Join THESAINTSARK
THESAINTSARK(ISLAND)

R

Ryan Harris

PRISMARAIN

D

Duke Ashley

New Nitrado Ragnarok Server

I am tired of switching server to server because of admin abuse, server wipes, servers going offline, ETC so I created mine own server and I’m looking for people to joino

This server has max weight and oxygen, stamina and fortitude only require a few levels put in, but other stats are near official as to not have over powered players.

Dinos are also max weight with slight boosts to health, melee, and stamina

Stone pick up is 28 and metal harvesting is boosted to allow players to build anywhere and not have to compete over the few good metal spawns on the map.

There are no starters or admins and the only rule I have is no grieving people.

Drops are also boosted, this is a PVP server and resources like metal will be easy to get so I want the raiding to be about getting good BP’s and gear from other players.

I will be open for suggestions from people who play on this server. This doesn’t not mean I will enact it, but this is my first server and don’t know everything.

The server name is iceman9194 pvp boosted if you wanna join.

My GT is also iceman9194

D

Dave Irwin

TribesCollide24/7 slightly boosted

T

Thomas Russo

if you are looking for a server that is boosted but not too boosted feel free to join my new server, there really isnt anyone on the server yet but i am working on the advertising. when i ran my old server off the xbox it was favored by a lot but i was unable to keep the server running 24/7 without it crashing. but now its back up being hosted off the pc server. all the information you need is in the link....
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Darren Meldrum

Looking for a great server, with awesome players, and friendly admins? Come join Pandora's Ark. We have great players who've been with us for a long time, and have a great reputation.

We host a 100 slot Nitrado server. We are not overly boosted, as to not to take the fun out of the game. We host PVP events, and also have starters.

Trolls banned ASAP

Both PVP and PVE players are welcome.

ORP is on 24/7

Wild Dino Level 210

O

Ollie Dunn

Add ArkTrials as a friend and click join game. We are brand new, just opened to public today! We have a community center at blue ob (jungle 2) and a maze for events. We are building arena for events shortly. In your starter you get a griffin or quetzal (your choice), metal tools, metal armor, and a Indy forge or chem bench (again, your choice) the admins in the server are super nice and don’t interfere with gameplay. Only rule is no killing passive tames. :) oh, and if you’re PVE you get a forcefueld to protect your builds, if you’re PVP it’s up to you to build a defendable base. Here is the rest of our stats:
Difficulty: 2
XP: 8x
Taming: 12x
Spoil time: 0.6
Lay egg interval: 0.4
Mating: 0.7
Egg hatching: 12x
Baby mature: 8x
Baby imprint scale: n/a

B

Bradley George

Hello all! Come check out our nitrado hosted game of thrones themed ark server today!

-London based 50 slot nitrado server
-Starter packs
-Map: ragnarok
-PvE weekdays with PvP weekends
-No ORP make alliances!
-Events/Community trading
-Boosted drops/Fishing Loot
-Community center
-Stats are everything around 8x (Some stats are more boosted)
-Facebook group -

J

Joop Devoest

BRAND NEW *NITRADO CLUSTER*
FULL PvP ISLAND/RAG/ and soon center
server names:
TRIGGEREDAMRY - RAGNAROK
TRIGGERED ARMY - ISLAND

No admin abuse, good comunity, events, and full pvp come join the fun just go to the pc hosted servers after clicking join ark then search triggered there should only be 2 maps and soon 3

Island server: triggered army - island
Rag server: triggeredarmy - ragnarok
Server facebook group:

Server Club: Triggeredarmy ark Club (Join to get announcements on what going on and to sell your ark goodies)
currently on: center
island Wiped: nov/6th/2017
Rag wiped :nov/6th/2017
(Server owner: S1imshady20)

SERVER SETTINGS
cave flyers is ENABLED.
Offline damage prevention: off
courpse finder: Enabled

SERVER STATS

XP-50x Taming-50x Harvesting-6x
Crop growth 6x
egg hatch 999x
mature speed 50x
imprint timer is 20 min and takes 45 min to raise a ptera and get 100% imprint

Dino and player stat changes:

Dino Stat Changes
melee increase .66x
health increase .44x
oxygen increased to make simming with land dinos quicker since flying is slower
stamina increased to balance out pteras
speed increased to 2.2 which gives pteras 186 movement
weight increased slightly to make it so you still need certain dinos for certain things (ex. weight quetzal/dragon)

DINO STATS INCREASED TO MIMIC WHEN THE GAME FIRST CAME OUT AND YOU WERE ABLE TO GET THINGS THAT ACTED LIKE ACTUAL DINOS (EX. T REX ONE BITING CERTAIN ANIMALS)

Players Stat Changes
weight increased 35x (Player weight is higher than dinos to make transferring easier and to simulate the pulling from the S+ mod on pc)
oxygen increased 25x
health increased 1.5x
melee increased 1.6x
speed increased 1.2x
fortitude increased 3x
crafting skill 1.6x

A

Ark Boss

No bs here - join today! Starters to be given out later tonight featuring indies, chem bench, base building materials, etc.. nitrado run 24/7 ragnarok. ARKSERVER20

D

Damo Perry

24/7 ragnarok PvP server!

Server information:
•Very high boosts!
•Insta Lvl100!
• Insta tame!
•Infinite weight!
•infinite oxygen!
•8 stone pick up!
•ORP is on!
•turret damage is at 20!
•nearly Insta mating!
•nearly Insta maturity!
•friendly admins!
•friendly community!
•community centre at green!
•shops!
•2-3events a day!
•competitions!
•on weekends ORP is turned off and turret damage put down to 5!

Server rules:
• No wiping
•No raiding during events unless the defenders are not participating in the event
•No destroying admin building for the community
•No trolling
•No PvP at the event arena unless you are told you can by a admin
•No PvP at the community center
•No brontos or diplos

GT is: ark2k17
Facebook group is: ark2k17

Put your your tribe name and ign below.

K

Kevin Anthony Moon

Attention all ark lovers. I'm from a nitrado server for PvP we are currently looking for new players to come and join our community we have a great bunch on the server very friendly. We have a community area with a shop and bar and grill and huts for people start off in. There is a starter of a tappy and flak armour and tools. Would put on the stats but we are currently tinkering with them for the best experience possible if interested give me s message!! Or join the Facebook page and read the pinned post.

A

Ally Bross

Yeah, join ArkTrials! It’s super fun!!

R

Rach Marie

Hey man I think our server would be great for you!! Our numbers are increasing like crazy ❗❗
You're here because you're trying to find the PERFECT new server for yourself/your tribe mates? Well look no further!

⭐Our server is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? Tell us. We will listen.

Are you tired of nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HARVESTING
❌-8x XP
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

R

Rach Marie

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

H

Hannah McLaughlin

R

Reegan Lastovicka

[US] ArkServerLA50 24/7 PVP ArkServerLA50 24/7 PVP]

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom