Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking for a new gaming headset. What kind do you use? (i would prefer a wireless...

I

Ivan Lučić

Looking for a new gaming headset. What kind do you use? (i would prefer a wireless headset)

C

Chris von Theissen

C

Chris von Theissen

If you want something that falls apart faster than you can say "planned obsolescence", go buy a headset (especially a wireless one).

J

Jose Gonzalez

The Arctis 7 has great reviews and it’s on sale for the holidays.
It’s usually 150 bucks but knocked down to 100.

F

Felix Bönner

wireless: siberia 840 or 800. Best. wireless. gaming headset. the battery packs are great. You will need a separate mic though because the one on this headset sucks bulldick.

if you want a wired pair, get the beyedynamic dt770pro (reading from your earlier comments you need closed back)

M

Mostafa Farahat

You would probably be better if you got a HiFi headphone and attach a mic to it or something. It has way better sound quality (proven useful in gaming too) and has a cheaper price. I got the Philips SHP9500 with the Vmoda Boom Pro cable that has a mic in it. A two in one basically. Check them out if you want

M

Mostafa Farahat

If you get any wired headset or headphone, I bet you can but a bluetooth or 2.4Ghz wireless adapter and save some money in the process

I

Ivan Lučić

Was looking between alot of options. I think i will either go for the astro A50 or siberia 840.. However, the 840 has some mic problems wich the A50 doesnt seem to have. Also a wired option i found was ath adg1x..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom