Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a highly boosted server (island) or (SE) (PvE) or a tribe on one.

R

Rhys Marshall

Looking for a highly boosted server (island) or (SE) (PvE) or a tribe on one.

T

Tracy Dale

We are on the island :)

T

Tracy Dale

Pm.

K

Kyle Dunkle

Rhys Marshall hope you didnt cause any trouble in primodial if you check out her server^

D

Doug Marks

SCORCHED EARTH (XBOX ONE) - THE ORDER – DEDICATED PVP SERVER

Day 1 – A New Start - I moved my family to THE ORDER, a Mining Colony in one of the harshest, toughest and most dangerous places to live in the world of ARK, but it’s vast resources of Metal have drawn scores of men and women to the area to stake their claim and mine the vast resources in hopes of becoming rich in the process. Keeping what you claim is a whole other problem. Not only has the area drawn settlers but bandits and thieves abound the wastelands in hopes of scoring big on another’s hard efforts. Hence, THE ORDER was created. THE ORDER is the LAW. You break the LAW you will be hunted down, if found, THE ORDER is The JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER.

Day 2 – Put a claim in on a nice piece of land and paid the Order a handsome price but it’s gonna be worth it. The family is still not too happy moving to desert but in a short period of time I’m sure we can mine enough Metal to make it worth the move. Everyone seems so friendly and the Order protects the town from bandits and raiders.

Day 3 – Several bandits hit settlements last night, the Order had provided extra protection and created a Posse to track some of the bandits to the outskirts of the desert. Everything seemed to be going fine until we got back and found most of the town in flames. I don’t understand. I thought this was a peaceful mining town for my family, now this. We decided to hunker down while others have left the safety of the Order. We will rebuild and stay for now..

Day 4 – Scouts found several raider bases so we decided to take action and attack their base before they could hit us again. We killed them all. We killed their tames. We destroyed their bases and we took back what was ours. There will be a huge celebration tonight in the town square!

Day 5 – Complete devastation, that’s all I can say. I lost my whole family, everyone is dead. 7 Wyverns showed up to town today with men riding on them. They killed everyone and anything that moved. The entire village is in ruin. It’s complete Chaos. Rumor has it the Order is under attack in the North, there is no one to protect us now. The remaining survivors are joining groups further East in the desert, we hear they have weapons and food. If you’re reading this note, leave now while you can… there is no hope.

------------------

For those that want to have fun on Scorched Earth till Ragnarok. Add SkipToMyLou112 as a friend and join game, you'll be level 100 in an hour. Everything boosted so you can tame and build like crazy fast! In the first three hours I had Turrets up. If I can you can!

Over 100 people have joined the server now and it’s a battle of their lives!

Only 19 days before Ragnarok. Server will flip at that time and you will be able to continue the adventure!

Tons of looting! Tons of building! Tons of Fighting! And Tons of Fun!

Looking forward to seeing you online today!

B

Bradley George

18+ players only! We have THREE SERVERS!!!!!

ALL NEW JOINS GET A FREE 225 Thyla and ghillie starter pack!!! Mature players only for our PVE/RP server with PVP events.

FLYER SPEED INCREASED TO 200+!!!!

Come join one of two servers in our community with over 30 tribes, 150 active players, and an overall ‘family’ type Ark environment that is not only challenging, but fun as well!

Looking for mature, laid back, easy going server 18+ players to join our modern day community RP/PVE server with special PVP events where we give away all kinds of special dinos and gifts!

Brand new server on Scorched Earth!

Refer a friend and get a 150 microraptor!

We host 2 or events or more daily with 100 hour a week admin support, come find out why we run the best PVE/RP Ark server in the business!

Join our Facebook page to check out our wonderful community and add admins Drblazed300247, no1 nette, or NO1UGGY

Looking for mature players (preferably 18+) to join our 8x boosted (with all other stats increased as well) PVE/PVP RP (but PVE focused dedicated server) on Scorched Earth (plans to switch to Ragnarock sometime after it shows stability after release). We have 3 older, mature, and well experienced admins that are the best in the business that focus on helping players enjoy our server. We do not tolerate trolls and are continuing to build a solid community on our server where everyone can have a great time. The server is very well maintained with great networking connection and reliability. We have been in the Ark admin/server business for 2 years and guarantee the best experience possible on a dedicated server.

We host weekly events from our legendary kill house, cross-bow dodgeball, jousting matches, horse races sky dome battles, suicide ninja courses, underwater arena battles, raid house battles/wars, Wyvern rental service and much much more! We are also looking for shops owners, farmers, narcotics dealers, law enforcement, prison guards, and much more!!

Come find out why we run the most fun and helpful Ark dedicated servers in the business!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Harrison

Scorched PVE -- join on the gt (princessleia352)

S

Sean Daly

Did you find a good server ? Can never seem to find any decent pve servers that stay up for more than 2 days

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom