Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a cluster to join preferably center/rag. Highly populated bringing in 5 or so

A

Albert J Crews

Looking for a cluster to join preferably center/rag.
Highly populated bringing in 5 or so

K

Kieran Obrik

R

Raven Mcguffin

S

Sandra Port

BIG GAME HUNTER

☠No Admin☠
Official server with boosed stats
No Rules
Pvp
No Crybabies
All 5 Maps
High Population
Community funded

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Fiegl

Brand new Nitrado Aberration map ArkBoosted24x7 Aberration boosted stats,drops,Instant tame,hatch and maturing clustered with the Center and Ragnarok just search ArkBoosted24x7 to get in any of the 3 maps I am the only admin.no abuse no rules full PVP

W

William Kaye

WELCOME TO BATTLE ARK 661

Cluster with 2 maps currently

✴Battle Ark 661 ISLAND
✴Battle Ark 661 RAGNAROK

Nitrado hosted eu servers

20 slots island server
50 slots rag server

Both servers are prepaid for one year so are serious and will be sticking around :)
Servers can and WILL be upgraded if needed..

New players/tribes get a 7 day grace period to build(white flags will be included in your starter..make them visible around the edges of your base)

Starters available..
Starter contains ramshackle chitin armour..ramshackle metal tools and a pike.
Players get the choice of either a 150 argentavis OR a 150 tapejara(will be neutered)

Rules are fairly straightforward and can be viewed on the pinned post when you join the page...

Events are held regularly..both small and larger events take place on the ragnarok server..
Prizes can include blueprints..dinos and aberration dinos(awards are based off of the scale of difficulty of the event)

We have a strict NO under 16's on the server to limit the amount of trolls and rule breakers on the server..we are only interested in mature adults to grow the servers..

Server settings as follows...

XP.....4X
GATHER....8X
TAMING/MATURING....4X
WEIGHT.....10X
FISHING LOOT....3.5X
LOOT DROPS....3.5X

Server is aimed at people who enjoy the grind and are looking for a long standing server to build and make friends..

We have 1 main admin and 1 assistant admin....BOTH admins DO NOT take part in PvP side and are only there to deal with rulebreaks..starters and events....

S

Simon Ball

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

S

Simon Ball

A

Alexis McLeod

Good server, good admins, awesome community

♥ Ataraxia ♥

Low Boosts || 7 Tribe Cap

Most of our people work, so you may not see many on at any given point c:

Our Maps:
❤Ragnarok❤
Aberration
Center
Island
Scorched Earth

Might I add, if you're into events to spice Ark up, we're working on a big PUBG☠ event area!

Our Groups:

FB:

Discord:

T

Thomas Verdure

R

Ryan Taylor

Hey people
Anyone looking for a full PvP server where anything goes and is boosted.. look no further here we have a nitrado cross cluster 5 map server ( rag, island, scorched, center and Abb)

Boosted stats player and dino
insta 150lvls,
Insta tek and engram unlock,
infa weight,
wild dino lvl300,
custom loot drops,
quick but not instant taming and breeding,

Server name .. MSWarksurvivor

If you can't find it message myself for an invite ( D1 T4ND3Mz x )

P.s I'm not admin/host I'm just a regular trying to populate the servers I play on,

C

Cesar Tostado

TRIFECTA SERVERS presents 4 Nitrado Server Cluster (XBOX)(Custom Drops on all servers)

Starter packs the bigger the tribe the bigger the starter pack!

Come check out our multitude of events!

HUNGER GAMES
FIGHT CLUB
PAINTBALL/DEATHMATCH
CAPTURE THE EGG
BOLA DODGEBALL
MANTA RACING and many more (coming soon)

Our servers have everything your looking for!
PVE Mon- Thurs
PVP Fri- Sun
You have the option to stay pve with white flags.

RAGNAROK
THE ISLAND
THE CENTER
ABERRATION

I would like to Welcome you to the best that Ark has to offer in 1 or all of Trifecta Servers!

D

David Savagex

5 server cluster looking for more LONG TERM players as we have been hosting for over 2 years and no end is in sight :)
We currently have Ragnarok @ 50 slots, The Island and Aberration @ 32 slot each and a 10 slot scorched map and all can be increased as needed.

We also have a 5th map that is rotational and consists of save file from official servers to give you all the raiding and looting your heart desires without killing our cluster population!

Boosted but not insane. PvP and only thing we ask is that you don't be toxic to the community. Competition is fun but wiping and trolling isn't. In process of setting up event areas as well for games and prizes! Monthly real life giveaways for our subscribers and donators! January raffle giveaway is the Aberration DLC! Custom drops and Lvl 300 max for wild dinos too! In game currency, that cannont be gathered or minipulated, and shop coming very soon as well as the fishing hole! The Pub! Lounges! Dino customization shop! Battle royal arena! Jousting arena! Great group we have so far and we would love to have more people to grow with!
Engram points boosted so you can learn EVERYTHING!!

We will be potentially hosting pve/role play players to play in the community areas and help build the settlements and run some shops :)

Join in, bring your friends, and build an empire!!

Facebook.com/groups/arkreloaded

J

Jolene Baughman

TerranovARK PVE on facebook. All 5 maps. Good community. 10x breeding and taming. Lvl 300 wild

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom