Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking at building a budget pc for £600 for my fiance. Would this build be any good...

K

Kyle Brown

Looking at building a budget pc for £600 for my fiance. Would this build be any good (£60 for case) ps she wants black and purple.

S

Saad Humayun

funny how noone helped here.....but yeah a 3gb gddr5 with ryzen...not bad dude. just make sure ur psu is enough to handle it i dont really know how many watts but yeah this is a great budget build.

R

Ron Pasion

550 PSU is enough i think

M

Matt Yeomans

Bang on that mate, if you can find 16gb of ram cheap enough I'd go for that, I wish I did

S

Sandro Pirveli

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ronnie Schmidt

Better off with an i3 at this point.

M

Mason Pearmain

If you can stretch I suggest the Ryzen 5 1400 for newer more demanding titles that use more than 4C/4T.

M

Mason Pearmain

Otherwise its a good build

B

Ben James

Great build. If you scrimped and saved in a few places you could probably squeeze in a cheap SSD for the o/s. I wouldn't build a rig without one at this point, but it's not imperative to be fair.

K

Kyle Brown

will be investing in one soon just not straight away

M

Michael Moran

if you get a cheaper mobo, and a 450w power supply you might have room in your budget for a gtx 1070 instead but otherwise this is completely balanced and that would be swapping build quality for performance which isn't a cut and dry trade off

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom