Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Listen Guys, The Devs never said the Ragnarok Map would be Fully released if you'd...

E

Ethan Mays

Listen Guys, The Devs never said the Ragnarok Map would be Fully released if you'd listen to more than the third person stories you hear from your friends because you're too dimwitted to search up the website and read.
ALL PLATFORMS (Including PC) only have 3/4ths of the map NOT HALF this map is LARGER THAN OTHER MAPS, and Yes The Servers are still fucked up deal with it or don't no one is forcing you to play Ark, No One forced you to buy a game the first game Wildcard has ever made, not to mention most of you bitching can't even program or design your own game, let alone tell someone else how to make one and if you think you can do better then apply because Wildcard is hiring, be apart of the solution not the problem. Until any of this happens sit back relax enjoy a blunt some outside fresh air and the company of real life people.

A

Amanda Camp

Amen to this!

B

Bill O'Hare

You sir or a complete tool people bought the game to play not to download up dates and be fucked about 24/7. What other game you played with this problem? 0 that's how many lol ya wet wipe

B

Bill O'Hare

Jamie Jim Sharpe Robert Lancaster

E

Ethan Mays

Bill O'Hare Every game has updates you fuck nugget, you are one of the people who are apart of the problem because your autismo ass cant spell nor can you understand 0 things about what I said so before you try and insult me learn how to insult dumbass kid

E

Ethan Mays

Are* like I said dimwitted

Y

Yuri Alvarado

I wonder if that 1/4th missing will be part of this so called season pass they're trying to sell. What part is blocked off anyway? Is it a desert, snow, etc?

E

Ethan Mays

Snow is in the map

J

Jair Whiit

On the same note tho no one is forcing you to read complaints

M

Mike Darnell

People are pissed because they took time out of their lives, (i.e. smoking blunts, outside fresh air, company of real people, their fucking jobs.) To play this game and we cant even get in a server. Its bullshit.

E

Ethan Mays

Stop taking time off from work to play a damn video game then work first then fun

T

Tom Crick

Dweeb

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom