Contact advertising [email protected]

Let's talk Capture the Flag strategy. Who are the best flag carriers? Is it smart to...

• Thread starter Brett Thielemier
  • Start date
B

Brett Thielemier

Let's talk Capture the Flag strategy.

Who are the best flag carriers?

Is it smart to send 3 to attack and leave 3 to defend?

What are the best ways to counter Symmetra, Torbjorn, and Bastion sitting on the flag? I like snipers to take out Torb turrets and Bastions, but I don't know what the best method is for clearing Symm turrets

How many supports and tanks do you want in CTF?

What's the best strategy for sudden death? It seems to me like a huge push behind a Rein shield is unstoppable

Are any characters mostly useless in CTF?

T

Trevor Villamor

I've found mei to be really effective.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Triple Tank - Genji /Moira Lucio is probably the strongest at the moment

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

I found Quad Tank to be just as effective. Lucio is a must pick tho. Ana and Mercy are extremely useless in this mode

A

Alex Kirk

You need some of my boy Winston up in there to ruin Symmetra and her turrets.

J

Justin T. Watson

Jean Yasir

A

Armando K. Gonzalez

lucio probly best carrier

B

Brian Trudo

Winstons gun, and morias orb are best for taking out sym turrets

C

Christian Taz Guyton

For cap I've been running a group of lucio, zarya, and sometimes zen for transcendence. Defense is the normal torb sym and a swappable tank

T

Tunveer Hisham

Roadhog can tank through the damage since none of his abilities (including ult) dont drop the flag, lucio is a must have for diving in mei can be good for defense, you could get a pharah or widow to deal with turret or bastions

S

Siddiqui Umer

lucio and rein?

M

Monique Beaupre

I’d say tracer is pretty good at carrying the flag

P

Paul Luis Draganigos

winston eats sym turrets

S

Suebsan Singsee

genji

A

Apostolis Iakovou

Winston moira for turrets

J

Justin Isberg

With the limited abilities that drop the flag, does that include Amp it Up? Or will i still hold the flag?

M

Michael Trompert

Lucio is a great flagbearer since he can still switch between speed and healing

L

Luke Garside

I have yet to see sudden death. I've won 7/8 placement games so far xD
Roadhog, Zarya and Junkrat are all solid picks. My friend mains Sym so we have a massive advantage. Lucio is awesome to have to speed in and out after sym throws a shield. Be aggressive and remain on the offensive. That way the enemy don't have a means of getting your flag. Also, having something like ROadhog get the flag is super good. Lucio can speed boost you around and you basically have 600hp + the defensive ability of his heal to get in and out with little damage. If you have a zarya or dva they can halt some of the damage too, or a rein.

As for useless characters, Doomfist is horrendous, Mercy is pretty bad. Winston seems kinda bad but could deal with sym and use rage to aggro the enemy. Tracer is bad. Genji is subpar. Orisa is only really good if you plan on defending. I think that's most of the bad picks.

E

Emily Puckett

M

Mosa Sadik

if ur game takes more than 3 mins than u are playing it wrong, figure out the best team comp for urself. i got gm and climbing. bastion,torb,sym are really bad if the enemy team has one its a free win

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom