Contact advertising [email protected]

"Let's not remove mercy's Rez because of lore" Hanzo literally uses scatter in a...

Y

Yoshi Huo

"Let's not remove mercy's Rez because of lore"
Hanzo literally uses scatter in a cinematic
"Remove that shit its broken!"

D

De Rose

You're trying to hard bro.

M

Mario Flores

I say half the damage but give him two charges

Y

Yoshi Huo

The community is filled with hypocrites and casuals that don't understand game balance and think their main deserves all the spotlight and all characters with bs abilities should be nerfed
Every character is meant to take skill but they all have a brain dead ability and people complain for nerfs on almost every character because their game sense is so low they don't know how to deal with it

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

It's almost like you're a game dev from Blizzard who is also in top 500...Hmmm........

Y

Yoshi Huo

And just to clear things up I don't play Hanzo nor mercy
But I still think it's ridiculous that other characters are getting different treatments that go against the philosophy of balance in the game

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Whats your opinions on the Symm buff? You arent crying about that lol.

Y

Yoshi Huo

Perfect example
Nerf Roadhog he does too much dps as a tank and insta kills you
Meanwhile dva is doing that shit now

J

Jaden Edwards

"Wow scatter can literally 1-shot a tank" yeah that's why most tanks have shields, use them

Y

Yoshi Huo

People complain about scatter one shoting and old hog but not current dva lul

J

Jaden Edwards

Another thing, widow can 1-shot almost the whole roster of overwatch, and damage boosted she can kill all but like 1 or 2 characters. Don't see anyone complain that that's op

C

Cairo Nelson-Barnes

I'm pretty sure those two statements aren't even bring made by the same portions of the community considering I've seen people adamantly defend against all nerds saying people need more skill and the like. So, all in all, great post.

A

Arthur Mafra Do Valle

It's not about removing scatter, but rather balancing it

A

Anamaria Sarmiento Plata

You don't have to remove the ability, just lower the dmg it causes. Ez.

A

Arthur Mafra Do Valle

Are you aware scatter does more damage than Tracer's ult? And Reaper also has a grenade launcher in the cinematic, but it doesn't mean him not having it in the game goes against his lore, but Mercy ress is an important part of her story, that's the difference

M

Marie Sigrist

His only close range defense

M

Marcel Hermann

Pharah was flying fast as fuck in one of the trailers...xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom