Contact advertising [email protected]

Let be honest here, who picks their main based solely on looks and not the kit or...

D

Dakota Royal

Let be honest here, who picks their main based solely on looks and not the kit or playstyle. Or does one avoid a hero just because of race or gender even though you may be best with that hero.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Not just looks (although it sure doesn't hurt), but I main Mercy strict because I love her so much as a character <3 It's nice that she fills an often needed healer role, but I play her exclusively because she's my fave

J

John Calderon

I play with Zarya and Zenyatta don’t really care how they look or who they are. They are effective for me.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

At the end of the day:
I DO play a character because I love their character

I DON'T play a character if I know I'm poor with their mechanics (Doomfist, Widow)

M

Megan Gloux

I tried Reinhardt as my first hero and thought it was fun playing a huge guy in armor beating people with a hammer. Then I fell in love with her personality and joyous nature ;)

S

Sarah Gilbertson

Only reason I play Mei is because of how adorable she is

V

Vynyl Shiro

I want to play Sombra because she's quite hot...but...I'm so terrible with her, I just cant' do it. I also wanna play Genji because he's my favourite character, but I can't tell who I'm worse with: Sombra or Genji.

K

Kay Bay

i picked mei bc i was gay

I

Ivana Mcskovar

If you avoid a hero bc of race or gender you have to accept that you're racist and mysoginist and that that's fucking wrong mate

D

Dakota Royal

I mean I won't play doomfist or orisa matter what

B

Brandon Lyman

Lmao, fucking why?

J

John Huk

This is some closet racist/sexist shit

E

Elizabeth Dieterich

I won't touch Doomfist/Solider/Widowmaker/Lucio or Road hog.

B

Brandon Lyman

If you have legitimate problems with any video game character because of their gender or race, you can legit just fuck right off.

D

Dakota Royal

Lol right?

M

Matthew Osterman

Ugh

M

Mandy McDonald

At first i picked hero’s based off appearance but since then I’ve strayed far from that lol now I play hero’s what I enjoy playing, usually because of their kit.

For example lucio is probably the most fun hero to play imo, even though I’m eh on how he looks, eh on his lore, and some of his voice lines are annoying.
I also main Moira who is pretty fun to play and I love her kit, I like her lore, but she’s meh in the appearance department for me. On the reverse I love reaper, pretty much everything about him....except playing as him lol I’m a terrible reaper and because of that hes not really fun to play for me.

J

Jordan Deardorff

Good. Keep your racist hating ass off my man. Doomfist is one of the best heroes in the lore in general.

Rein is my secondary and I love everything about him too.

If I had to pick off attractive levels? I'd go Sombra. Or Mercy. One of those two.

D

Dakota Royal

I'm getting the feeling folks think I'm racist or sexist, well I main mei, sym, doom, and orisa...this was not supposed to be a race thing..i was wondering if folks pick mains based on race, gender, or where they are from...jesus Christ y'all bring out the worst out of anything..let me give another example.. I play ken on street fighter because he's from the USA like me and my dad's name is ken

T

Turin Farrand

I main mercy because shes pretty as fuck waifu material and her skins are just so PRETTYYY

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom