Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One King ramses23 server population went down a bit because of a bad admin we got rid of...

D

Daniel Hill Shaw

King ramses23 server population went down a bit because of a bad admin we got rid of him and wiped all his stuff the server is once again back to peace we have changed a few things on the server to bring the community back together for instance the server is now PvP weekends and pve weekdays starters are as followed pteranodon industrial forge and chemical bench they are given out at blue the server is working together right now so it's pretty peaceful so add king Ramses23 and join us on Ragnarok

J

Jonathan Loreto

Nick Garza

L

Luke Clements

whats the stats on the server like harvest,player/dino stats and maturation time

J

Jordan Kaphammer

Servers down, is there a fb page?

D

Daniel Hill Shaw

Server went down to change to pve for the week it's up and running with a few changes to it when I have the exact stats ill post them here haven't made a Facebook group yet haven't got around to it but as soon as the host does ill post that here too

D

Daniel Hill Shaw

Also I'm an admin not the host been on there for a while now feel free to add me on messenger if you wanna stay in contact have any problems or need a admin and no other admins are on

S

Steven Rudd

Joining now ty redbandit

E

Emanuel Romero

Couldn't deal with the lag on that server, it keept DCing me all the time and didn't let anyone from my tribe get on

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom