Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Keep an eye out for a troll named twoglock, he kept getting messed with so we invited...

D

Daniel Mckinstry

Keep an eye out for a troll named twoglock, he kept getting messed with so we invited him to our tribe and merged with his so he automatically got admin then he stole 2 Griffins, 6 wyverns, and 3 gigas from us, if u see his name let me know server and tribe name. He’s got something coming for him

A

Andrew Bean

Sorry for that but its ark I gotta get mines. Next time i do something like that I'll only take a few tames.

M

Matt Hoffman

I think you’re probably as much at fault there as he is

N

Nick Stotts

Daniel if you I will join your tribe and take some more tames haha jk but I am looking for tribe to join if you're interested then let me know

T

Toubee Vang

how do you automatically become admin?

J

Jakob Springer

Merging

M

Michael Carter

There should only be 1

P

Peyton Issaac Howell

Daniel is a queer

B

Bonnie Haynes

You merged with an unknown player you took a huge chance and lost learn from this. grown from this use better judgment from this experience

S

Savannah Williams

First rule of ark trust no one dude next time dont merge just have him unclaim his tames to you and have him leave his tribe to join yours

M

Miles Briggs

You gave a randy admin straight away. At leaat you learned lol shame it had to be the hard way

R

Rhett Torralba

..... Bro really? Why would you do that? What did you think would happen? You merged with a troll

D

Daniel Mckinstry

Ok I didn’t post this for you to attack a decision me or my tribe made I posted it to warn others and to ask if you know the persons whereabouts if you have anything else besides that information stay off my thread ur negativity is unneeded as well as unnecessary

N

Neal Gibson

Deffo numpty for giving admin to a stranger lmao your loss now all u need to do is remove his admin and claim back

N

Neal Gibson

Louise Gibson

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom