Contact advertising [email protected]

Just going to point out 90% matches I've won with ease has been because the enemy...

J

Jay Henry

Just going to point out 90% matches I've won with ease has been because the enemy lacks a mercy don't be that team il always fill her even it means me abandoning dps role cause she just that powerful often going solo mercy is enough to counter there moira Lucio just cause of my valkerie timings and rezes currently

D

David Arriaga

Yeah man, having a Mercy gets those wins. Rezzes are just too good to not have.

M

Meesta Buttaz

I win atleast 5-6 games a night with no mercy.

C

Cody Rock

Logic and reasoning?!? Whhaattttt

J

Joeltje Pullens

i won enough times vs an team with mercy without having a mercy on the team just dont suck ass ur stuck in silver or some shit cuz ur bad not cuz mercy is broken

C

Cody Rock

So almost every owl team ran a mercy yet you're saying she is irrelevant. I like it.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Yeah, the rez and also constant healing

B

Beau Popkin

Eh she's not a guaranteed win. She definitely helps alot but tbh a skilled Ana, Lucio, Moria, or Zen duo can roll over a Mercy.

Im a firm believer in having 2 supports tho. I do play alot of Mercy but I love playing her ( especially for the dmg boost) or Ana as support.

Currently I think Moria paired with Mercy is a crazy strong support combo.

I also think Moria/Ana is the worst because Morias death balls don't pair with Anas sleep darts at all.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom