Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just finished the game (1 month). What an amazing adventure that was. Very good anime...

K

Kenny Kim

Just finished the game (1 month). What an amazing adventure that was. Very good anime story. Now I'm waiting for the NG+ update! (y)

C

Cristina Kanaschiro

What is this NG+ update??

M

Michael Levitz

I am not done yet, not sure how close I am, I just finally opened Vandhams core crystal. That alone was the trek ;p

G

Gary Arm Strong

I finished this an hour or so ago but had to put the switch to sleep just as I killed the last boss so I'm looking forward to the end sequence

D

Don Davis

Rpgs, i like yer style KK.

D

David Olivetto Palomino

You already have all the blades? And Killed the super bosses?

A

Arman Antonyan

What is it ?

D

Don Davis

I'm torn between this and dbz xenoverse 2. One things for certain, i need some xeno in my life

M

Matt MacDonald

Currently grinding hard beating it myself. Love it. What a grind tho.

J

Jonathan Hillhouse

Need to start this at some point is it separate or would I need to play one before it?

J

James Samson

I’m on chapter 4. Been working a lot so slowly getting through it when I get a chance it’s so goof

M

Mauricio Mayorga

Game of the Year

J

James Samson

Agreed it was my favorite game of 2017 exactly what I’m looking for in an rpg.

R

Ray Gordon

Fantastic story, I just got to chapter 5 and can't stop playing.

T

Tobias Lingen

I still hope for a Xenoblade Chronicles X port

N

Nathan Weast

Im stuck on the fight with jin in chapter 9 in the world tree. Levels are 66, 67, and 69. Moraag, rex, and nia... tried everything even mixing my gear up and accessories but whenever I get him to below half health he gets me each time :( I refuse to look up a walk through though but would like tips... please lol

J

Justin Newton

Goty

C

Christian Marshall

It’s my favorite videogame right now, all time is still the first xenoblade tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom