Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just a random question but just curious where you guys build your base when you start...

M

Miguel Schanke

Just a random question but just curious where you guys build your base when you start a new world? Me I hide in the woods where my base will be less noticeable

C

Corbin Hillis

Same although my island base on a dedicated server was in between the two pointed rocks on the western side of the map on the beach right above the Florida key looking tail this is a pic from before it was finished

C

Corbin Hillis

Yea it was better before one of my friends that's a noob jumped on our bronto swung its tail and knocked down that giant tree that hides the area from flying scouts... haha

C

Christopher Szappan

I like trolling noobs who leave tames out so i can kill them and laugh and brag about it later on

M

Miguel Schanke

Im not a raider but if you leave your base open then i might as well help myself out.

C

Christopher Szappan

This guy gets it

C

Corbin Hillis

Lmfao! Like I said that was my base before it was done and every level was secured before starting another so good luck my tames were secured in another metal barn off the right side and everything of importance was secured behind quadruple stacked walls not to mention the turrets completely lining those metal ledges which wrapped around the entire base and species x hiding on the other side for anyone stupid enough to get close so good luck kiddos and good luck trying to kill my tames they'd destroy you bud I NEVER leave my tames on passive and 99% of my tames get all their levels into hp and melee and I level them pretty damn quickly with my lystros haha. I ain't no scrub just because you're scrubs don't mean I am

C

Christopher Szappan

Hahaha corbin roasting those noobs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom