Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just a quick question, I am from Xbox and looking into buying a pc! What are some pcs...

B

Brennon Lopez

Just a quick question, I am from Xbox and looking into buying a pc! What are some pcs that are able to run Ark smoothly?

J

Julián Pabón

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Liam Cross

I play on Low to Med settings 1080p on a G4560 cpu and an RX460. It's not that bad of a game if you turn alot of stuff off or down.

O

Or Ravid

Theoretically you don't need a GTX 1070 or so to run this game but it depends on how you want to play it, meaning, settings etc.

J

Jacob Bitternose-Bear

My second PC is very outdated, i can run 40-50 fps on low with a gtx 260 and an old i7 12 gigs of ram

R

Rohit Sharma

i moved to pc version of ark like a. week back trust me its so much better way too many servers community is pretty great here and mods obviously the best thing ever

G

George Francoeur

Anything from cyberpowerpc is a viable option

T

TeeJay Rittenberry

I've got a gtx 1060 6gb in mine and i run on epic/ high everything at around 40 to 70 fps (depending if I'm in either one of my tribes big bases with all the dinos)
But do take into consideration that I'm running the i7 7700k processor, 16gb ddr4, and my pc is liquid cooled

M

Mike Oliveira

Asus predator

R

Ryan Stevens

Just to give you an idea. I just built a$4000 and I cant run ark smoothly. I7 7700k with high end 1080 ti. With 32gb ram lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom