Contact advertising [email protected]

Just a friendly reminder moira is not a dps

C

Ciel Low

Just a friendly reminder moira is not a dps

V

Vikki Sheil

She may not be a strictly dps character but she does rely on damaging to be able to heal herself and regenerate her ability to heal teammates.

R

Riley Swim

She kinda is..

M

Mari Guerrero

She needs to deal damage to heal, so yeah she kinda is.

C

Chris Gouw

kinda like how Zen is sorta DPS but isnt

C

Chris Gouw

DPS literally just means "Damage per second" peeps

A

Ashe Lee

She's a DPS Support.
Y'all are always so stuck on ONE roll it's ridiculous. She isn't gonna go out and just do DPS only; not how she's played. Yes, she needs to attack to heal others, however, don't just wander off and leave your team. She's better in a group.

And for the love of anything cute, stop shooting her damaging orb at the enemy team in open areas thinking it's going to help you. It's not. Use it in team fights, use it in small corridors / small enclosed spaces and use your right click to follow someone. It does FAR more damage that way.

The only time you want to use the damage orb in a large group is if they're a) clumped together and b) almost dead. You get more utility this way.

It also does more damage if you directly shoot it into someone.

When in group fights, shoot it towards the healers and squishies first, let your more damaging and tankier players deal with their tanks. Moira absolutely MELTS squishies with a damage orb + right click.

A

Aaron Noda

Every character is a dps you idiot.

S

Spencer Churchman

Plot twist she can dps but it’s not a whole lot of damage. People think dps = offense and while they’re not wrong they aren’t right either. Offense is dps but dps isn’t always offense, take junkrat or bastion for example, defense characters that do tons of DAMAGE PER SECOND but are labeled defensive heroes.

T

Timothy Williams

Yup and symmetra is a "support"

A

Andrea A. León

well you just can fill your healing bar if you do damage... you have to damage people if you want to use her basic heals.. so, she's both

S

Sara Jean

cant heal if you dont dps

C

Ciel Low

if you're playing the game and not healing anyone and only damaging people as Moira your not playing her right. She is a vampiric healer. She drains health to build up the health she can give out.

Meaning you build up your heals and if your team needs heals heal them. Use your orb to heal them if in a tough situation.

A

Adrian Matthew

For the last time Brigette is Torb's daughter!!!!

J

Justin Pavone

People tell me the same thing about Lucio =P If I can secure kills AND keep my team alive, why wouldn't I?

C

Chris Gouw

lol the fact people are arguing and throwing insults over the defiinition of "DPS" is exactly why this community is so toxic. can't even agree or understand that the term DPS is subjective and not an actual term in Overwatch..

C

Ciel Low

Moira is not actually half dps she vampiric healer which is much different

K

Kristopher Waite

I’d rather healing to my team than being dps to people; I think I will be enjoying play her by healing.

J

Josh George

That’s like saying zenyatta isn’t dps

N

Neil Kirby

Whatever you say

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom