Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Join The Ark Server est

R

Robert Larocco

R

Robert Daniels

No you do not need to pay. It's just to donate if you would like that's all. The Patreon setup is not to change PvP at all just to help get setup that's all. The server is very fun and is a blast

R

Robert Daniels

Yes

R

Robert Daniels

The admin do not have a base we make sure the city is running make sure everything is good on server.

R

Robert Daniels

Didn't mean to invade you bro! Lol just helping Robert

R

Robert Daniels

Server name in search: The ark server est

R

Robert Daniels

Marc

L

Levi Peacock

Not gonna lie I don't agree with rewards for donations. That makes it pay to win and that's not a fair thing imo

L

Levi Peacock

A package including replaceable resource Dino's is an unfair advantage though. I understand rewarding them but do it in cosmetic ways or something not in ways that give an advantage

R

Robert Daniels

Marc the server is fun very active community we are coming up with new ideas every day for server us admins are very responsive

R

Robert Daniels

Agreed!

R

Robert Daniels

Levi we don't let people get ran off. We want the community to go grow. We want as many people to experience a community like this build to a cluster grow huge

R

Robert Daniels

Be surprised even with the animals if u don't know how to advance and defend same time it doesn't matter what animal u have

R

Robert Daniels

What you mean brett

R

Robert Daniels

Sure Marc give me a min I'll help u out

T

Thomas C Worth II

Lets say you want a beaver can you change it out for one of the other three or no

R

Robert Daniels

No those 3 animals are the ones you get for farmers

R

Robert Daniels

Marc I send u a fr request once u accept I'll add u

M

Matt Jandreau

I love when a troll pops up in the comments everyone just ignores them haha. Also been watching you for awhile might come check it out sometime :)

R

Robert Daniels

I got you Marc I believe Robert will have to approve it but u have been invited

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom