Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've never really like shooters, they just never seemed that fun to me. I'm sorta...

T

Trevin Batiste

I've never really like shooters, they just never seemed that fun to me. I'm sorta stuck in a cycle, I don't like them because I'm not good at them because I don't buy and play them because I don't like them. Splatoon seems like something I would really enjoy. My question is do you guys think it's a game I can get into with no experience or skill, and get good enough to have fun online?

J

James Watling

It's heaps of fun.

B

Bryan Casal

It's a third person shooter so it's a lot easier and more fun

K

Kevin Hintzman

Yes, there is more to this than inking each other. The strategies used to color as much area as possible keep it fun and fresh. You could pick it up quickly. The several game modes also keep it from getting too redundant.

D

Damien Robinson

I honestly thought I wasn't going to like this game boi was I wrong one of the best

J

Jack KH

Yes, this would be a good entry. Anyone can play. Just start with single player and turf war till you get the hang of it.

B

Bryan Casal

Plus you can play salmon run, and story mode as well as turf mode and the ranked battle(3 games) there's a lot to do besides Shoot

J

James Henderson

even if you suck at shooting there's a variety of weapons that are not even shooters for example roller or tri slosher

J

Jonathan Patimo

I'm not a fan of online shooters because I suck at it but Splatoon for some reason has really got me addicted to this kind of game,when because it's not concentrated on killing players but more to paint your territory and also its colourful gear and different game modes

J

Joanna Knibbs

I have never been a big fan of shooters,but this is one of the only games that I have continuously gone back to everyday. The good thing is that you can just pick it up and play turf wars(just 3 minutes per game) play a couple of games if you haven't got loads of time.

J

Jaime Bland

Yes!! I play NO shooter games either. Except SPLATOON 2.

W

Wesley James

I bought this game on Thursday and have not stopped playing. It's amazing. Get it you won't be disapointed

R

Richard Poillucci

for sure my wife is a gamer just not a huge gamer. bad at shooters and loves splatoon

J

James Burke

love the game but hate the dropouts. happens more that not depending where i get connected to. they need region choice like mario kart

J

Jeannie Ripley

I don't usually play shooters either and I had never played splatoon until I bought splatoon 2 and I love it!!

J

James Henderson

J

Jordan Brown

Similar story. I too suck at shooters; yet (after having become obsessed with this game) I'm now a lvl 37.
The only other shooters I've spent considerable time with are the Uncharted games (which often focus on adventure more so than kills).
So, I was as reluctant as anyone. I had never even played the first Splatoon. That said, I'm so glad I took a gamble on this one. It's phenomenal.

As for your concern about being able to keep up online, I can almost guarantee that you'll greatly enjoy yourself & claim victories in no time. Remember, you are always going to be on a team! The matches are 4 vs 4, so you either win as a team or lose as one! And given that you are a bit tentative to equip a gun, consider using a non-firearm-variant instead; perhaps one of the rollers or brushes will appeal to you more. Or, even a gun that gets great ground coverage, so that you can focus primarily on stealth & thoroughness, letting your teammates focus on getting the Splats (kills).
Hope this helps!

S

Savion Rozier

The game is extremely accessible to everyone. Just aim up and fire, as long as you're inking the ground, you're good.

P

Paul Joseph Heitert Jr.

I was in the same boat as you but I decided to take the plunge and just buy it. It takes maybe a few hours or so to get used to the controls but once you do it's super addicted. Since kills are only really a portion of the strategy it takes a lot of pressure off of someone who is a beginner

C

Camron Graziano

Yes! This isn't like CoD. Just shoot everything in sight with buckets of paint. This game is worth it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom