Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I've never bought loot boxes before but ughhhh it's so tempting '-'

W

Wyatt Leonard

I've never bought loot boxes before but ughhhh it's so tempting '-'

T

Travis Huth

Last event I waited until the end. Grind out the event and maybe you get lucky enough to get what you want and then spend money on loot boxes or credits on what you really want

B

Brandon Neilshine

As much as I hate lootboxes, I spend $20 an event on them. I'm a hypocrite because I don't think loot boxes should exist in the game. :/

G

George Rodriguez

I’m grinding it out on comp already got two loot boxes today got two skins already

S

Steven Sullivan

I got 6 yesterday and got fuck all

S

Steven Karakostas

Don't spend yet. They've really improved the loot boxes from the last event. I've gotten 10 loot boxes so far and all of them had decent Halloween content and no duplicates. Keep playing, and you'll get good stuff.

N

Naikele Tavola Gagnon

i got the only skin i wanted... cthulu zen

J

Jesse Perez

Not worth it honestly, all i ever get is 1 legendary and a fuck load of duplicates

C

Cecil Ward

DONT DO IT!!!! its this kind of thing that has made games stupid... at least its only cosmetics though so its not that bad... but i blame mobile games for fucking up games altogether making it a pay to win scheme.. i pray for the return of buying a game and thats it baught

B

Bryan Sayas

Shit, if you got the money for it go for it. I bought meself the 20 dollar one where it buys 24 boxes. I open them randomly, 2 after a win 5 after a loss. W.e. got zens, mcree, reapers ithink, got some last year skins, mercy handsoap bastion old zen.

B

Bryan Sayas

But that was put of 24 boxes though.

B

Bryan Sayas

All i want is symm and mei skin.

C

Cecil Ward

i swore to myself i wouldent spend credits untill towards the end... i baught the sym skin last night, its just to dam good, one of the best looking skins on game

B

Brandon Neilshine

I usually try to not buy any using credits until the end of the event......but Zenyattas skin....

B

Brandon Neilshine

and my golden orbs make the eyes on his balls REALLY pop

C

Cecil Ward

yeah zen is the next one i will buy if i dont get it in box at the end of the month

B

Brandon Neilshine

its worth it. have you heard how the skin changes his voicelines, ult, and arms?

C

Cecil Ward

ult?? nope asin a visual effect i take it?

B

Brandon Neilshine

visual and voice lines. the tentacles that replace his spirit arms for his emotes also replace the arms in his ult. and the voiceline changes to "experience nothingness."

C

Cecil Ward

ty for making me want to spend last of my credits befor event end

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom