Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've had the switch a few days (2 or 3) and tonight was my first night plugging it...

A

Abby Timm

I've had the switch a few days (2 or 3) and tonight was my first night plugging it into the doc to play I am setsuna( fabulous game but needs more save points. I made it all the way to kirs village and almost had it until the time Slavs came up and I got sent back to the air ship!( luckily I saved after beating the reaper so I ddient have to do that again!)... but back on point I love this system and am so happy with it! The big screen play is amazing and the graphics are spot on to what they look like on portable play ! I love the controller that I got with my set but I have smaller hands so I might find it more comfortable to use! I love that I can take it with me to school or to work or between my parents houses ! I love all the different ways you can play with the switch and how there really is something for everyone to enjoy! I think Nintendo hit a homerun with this system guys! Have a good night/ morning

D

Doug Moore

Grats on the switch get a glass screen protector for it the dock can scratch your switch and make sure there is a fan near it well docked as the dock can heat up and bend your switch if it's not well ventilated beside that the switch rocks

H

Holly Elizabeth

I didn’t know when I started that you can save anytime in I am Setsuna in that big open area between paths/quests

J

Jonathan Patimo

try to get Stardew Valley you might like it but YouTube the game First though

S

Scott Dempster

Yah you can save anywhere in the overworld lol

C

Christopher CapCapulet Partin

Been wanting to play I Am Setsuna!

K

Kyle Bauckman

I love thought about playing I am Setsuna but the lack of feet is too distracting to me

M

Monii Jones

Ive had the switch since launch and ive still not used the dock haha, still wrapped up in the box

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I'm so glad you're enjoying your Switch. It really is a wonderful little machine.

J

Justin Newton

You can save anywhere on the world map. Great game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom