Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've had my switch since launch and have had zero problems until today. I'm having an...

• Thread starter Jessica Cleveland
  • Start date
J

Jessica Cleveland

I've had my switch since launch and have had zero problems until today. I'm having an issue with the joy cons. I was playing Splatoon 2 and every time I press ZR I'm taken to the switch home screen. It's doing this on other games as well. I've gone into settings and can't find any thing that could help me. I've turned the system completely off and disconnected the joy cons. Am I daft and this is just a settings issue? Has this happened to any one that can help? It also acts like it has a "spasm" and the screen jumps around like i'm button mashing. TIA.

R

Rehenie Rossab

I have also had my switch since launch tue only problem i have is screen jump which has only happened once to me all i did was restart the console nd everything was fine

J

Josh Hollar

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John McGrath

Unlucky, that sounds like something in it is short circuiting, apparently along the ZR buttons circuit. You might need to get the joycon replaced by warranty. I've seen this issue once before but it is very very rare.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom