Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've completed all of the divine beasts but I've still got loads of shrines left to...

H

Hari Edson

I've completed all of the divine beasts but I've still got loads of shrines left to find and complete, loads more korok seeds and loads more memories. If I defeat ganon now, will the game end and I won't get the true ending? Thanks

J

Jonathan Peirano

Get all the memories

C

Christian Harris

There’s no true ending and the game won’t save after u beat him it will just load back in front of the fight

J

Jonathan Peirano

There is a true ending

T

Tim Benitez

You can beat defeat ganon but also go back and do the other stuff afterwards and then go beat ganon again.

D

Dave Moffett

If you defeat the game before getting all 13 memories there is a little bit of a different ending as compared to getting the 13 memories and then beating ganon

Z

Zachary Moore

I finished the game without the memories and the korok seeds. If anything grab the rest of the memories. The korok seeds can wait until end game.

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

Korok seed aren't required for the endings if I'm not mistaken lol the memories are what matters

R

Ryan Burchett

There nothing to make you want to get all the shrines nor seeds. Just a shitty shirt... better off just buying dlc and doing that stuff

C

Carlos Bravo

You got to get everything like kokoros, hearts, stamina and side quests.
Good luck because l. Don't have enough time.
Just beat the game in 75 hrs(6 days) 13 hearts, 1 and a half stamina circles when it came out in March... but many gamers have spent 200 hrs the least.

J

Joaquin Mojica

Listen to everyone ffs. Just get all of the memories and you'll get the true ending.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

All of the memories will get you the true ending, so get the master sword and find ALL of the memories in the slate and finish the main quest with Impa

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

Should we really be calling it.. TRUE ending? It'd more like additional/complete ending scene.

J

Jermaine Jordan

I don't get how they put 900 seeds in. I found probably 70-80 just randomly and had plenty stash of weapons and everything just beat the game normal mode last week. Definitely go for the memories and hopefully u have 13 Hearts for master sword but you don't need much else

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom