Contact advertising [email protected]

I've bought PUBG 5 days ago, I have like 28 hours in it and I've never gotten a...

A

Ali Chakra

I've bought PUBG 5 days ago, I have like 28 hours in it and I've never gotten a chicken dinner, I barely went to the 3rd. I'm a bit rusty but this game went competitive real fast.

B

Beau Fairbrother

Yeah it did, it's a damn shame

D

Daniel Gizmetti

I get about one chicken dinner a night average

D

Daniel Gizmetti

I'm not the best I just play safe.

Y

Yo Ann

You need skill and stop trying to fight everyone.
I play hide and seek. Everyone seeking me while I'm hiding. Everytime in the top 10 at least

S

Steven Brisebois

Been playin for about 2-3 months got one chicken dinner in duo with a buddie. Otherwise im usually top 30

K

Karl Cristobal

Edging is the key until you guys are below 20 then find the best place to hide

G

Gordon James Taylor

It's frustrating as hell.

E

Eetu Nurkkala

I have 82h and i have 7wins you need to play agressive if you can thats how i win

R

Robby Bettin

Stop calling it chicken dinner and stop playing this shit tier game of hide and seek.

J

James Nelson

Unfortunately hiding is the way to win

R

Rasmus Nilsson

I camped a lot before.
Then I heard a good tip:
"If you never engage, you'll never get better at the game. Your learning curve of the game will be a slow one."
(Now I (tactically) seek up gunfights. It's difficult, but fun.)

A

Aaron Lockhart

The entire purpose of the game is battle royale survival. Hiding for the majority of the game is how most people get to the top. If you chicken dinner you probably only have 2-4 kills. It’s not like the 1st place guy killed 50 people. He hid most of the game and moved tactically.

G

Giovanni Dilabio

Need to play slow in solo at least, pick them off far away, I generally get top 10 solo, and duo.

G

Gordon James Taylor

getting top 10 is not hard... getting kills is for some weird reason

Y

Yo Ann

Just being killed by a full auto Kar98K and the dude saw me trough a wall (i play only in the FPS mod)

A

Anthony Setlebac

Just bought the game about a week or so. 4 wins on squad and 2 on duo on 120hours play time still working on the first chicken dinner on solo though xD

K

Kieran Brock

Just camp and you will win

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom