Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I've been a player since the D1 alpha, but I'm brand new to pc. Does anyone have any...

R

Ryan Miller

I've been a player since the D1 alpha, but I'm brand new to pc. Does anyone have any tips I should be aware of playing D2 on PC? For example, are there any key bindings I should try out to get comfortable with the layout?

Thank you very much and I'd be very appreciative!

M

Matthew Grandy

I used an Xbox controller lol , I still slay in pvp

M

Mikal Mokbel

Find keys that are comfy for you. You can use a controller but that’s too noob/scrub. You’re on PC master race, take full use of it

A

Ashton Yee

Set your sword block to something.

E

Evelyn Guesser Ascenço

I still have problems with adapting to mouse and keyboard so I feel you. I put my crouch to alt, since I don't jump and crouch at the same time and can't really use control. Q and E are two keys of easy access to me, so they have my grenade and my super.

I'm ok with my key binding now, but I still struggle SO MUCH with the sensitive on the mouse - still trying to find the right configuration on that. And the lack of aim assist to things like shoulder charge and throwing knife.

J

John Hwe

Scroll wheel up for kinetic, scroll wheel down for energy, scroll wheel push for power

R

Roberto Naldi

If you don't mind to spend something for a new mouse get a moba mouse like the Razer Naga V2, 7 side buttons are the only thing you need to map for maximum comfort.

J

Jesse Ferling

I bound my super to my middle mouse button...works for me

R

Richie Foster

if your'e using a good gaming mouse you should map your super to the biggest button on it, then map the two next biggest buttons to grenade and melee

i think the rest is standard really, F for class ability, R for reload, etc

C

Chris Hunt

Don't be afraid to continue using a controller, the PC crowd frowns upon it but it's your gaming experience. Most importantly remember that Hz is far more important then resolution, do not chase 4k 60 hz it's trash, either 1440p or 1080p at 144-165hz is far superior.

J

John Hwe

Nothing more satisfying than a 30k Crit with golden gun and celestial nighthawk in the game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom