Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I've always been wondering why they never implemented a durability on saddles. I know,...

K

Khal Möhle

I've always been wondering why they never implemented a durability on saddles. I know, there was a value like that in the game like months ago and for the longest time, but it had no effect.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if you are in a battle (PvE/PvP doesn't matter) and suddenly the saddle breaks and you get dismounted. gg..
Obviously it shouldn't be affected by Arthroplueras and shouldn't break as fast as primitive armor breaks, but in general, I like the idea.
Especially for PvE, that would be a whole new challenge, cause you wouldn't be as safe if you are mounted.
Your thoughts on this?

D

Daniel Turon

Could really change raids

K

Kevin Cumbie

Been wanting something similar like this to be implemented for quite awhile. Could really make or break a push or defense.

W

William E Streeter Jr.

You must have seen the rollrat video where the saddle has durability

J

Jacob Sabino

That could help with stegos slightly theyd still be op tho

D

Daniel Turon

Imagine going in with some war quetz or anything with a platform saddle and all of a sudden it just crumbles lol

B

Blake Perez

Duribilty still shows when looking at a bp you left trigger onto the ground. Ark uses it to calculate the crafting cost. Would be funny to see one break though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom