J

John Moss

It's a dying shame how toxic this community is

A

Ash Kirigaya

Fun*

D

Daniel Nanez

Almost as bad as Undertales community. OW and Undertale are great games but their community is whack

J

Jonathan Fruit

Only to "furries", gross

T

Travis Doyle

the sad thing is toxic people are not restricted to OW, it is a serious problem within the gaming community and i think us as ow people should address it and start the trend to have it eradicated from both our game and all games in general. I also feel that with the massive success of OW there actually could be paid trolls in our game to try ruin its reputation to divert players to other games as somepeople shouldn't be that toxic and still play a game if it makes them feel that way towards other people.

J

Jonathan Fruit

Being completely honest, it extends beyond overwatch and gaming. People as a whole have become more toxic

J

Jade Amber Marie

I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?

A

Alberto J Garcia

Guess ya never played other online shooters.

C

Chandre Forsbakk

To all the communities i can think of, OW has the most toxic one by far. Even league of legends isnt this toxic.

J

Jr Adheodia

This community is better than league of legends community trust me lol. Every community is toxic.

M

Mike Ha

Most FPS communities are. Venture over to the counter strike communities and you will see it’s pretty tame here really.

B

Brendan Duffin

You guys complaining about toxic pfff play rust and know what it means to be toxic

S

Shaun Kertcher

Find me a poplarrrr gaem that doesn't have a toxic as fuck community. Find me a community that isn't toxic. Toxic me a community that found isnt

C

Crystal Gordon

I'm guttered

N

Nina Lynnette

Could be worse...I used to play league of legends

T

Tung Nguyen

Well hey, I wouldn't spam thanks if gold kills was 1 after 3 minutes.... Lol

K

Kelli Flynn

I either play with friends or mute em. Gg ez I have a great time, all the time.

S

Shaun Kertcher

I mean this game did attract fucking DSP, literal human feces...sssoooooooooo

J

Jordan Rigot

Right
It’s sad tbh

E

Emma Rebecca

I mean it's not great but I've seen far worse

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom