Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One It’s sad so many people can’t handle pvp.. lol they join servers play for a bit don’t...

N

Nick Maldo

It’s sad so many people can’t handle pvp.. lol they join servers play for a bit don’t focus on defenses, get raided, cry, don’t come back lol what happened to tribes that were active and actually can build up past stone lol

E

Erik Nesheim

Join mine it’s real pvp

E

Erik Nesheim

N

Nick Maldo

I’m on a solid cluster, just scrubs can’t hang lol

J

Josh Merritt

Story of my life... I help countless tribes spawning stuff in to get a good head start. But still get no where in days then same get raided cry and leave... someone asked if I could protect them from being raided during the week... it's like why you waisting my time and yours being on a 24 7 PvP server? Get off go find a orp server... dude was on for weeks and finally give up. But ya 80 percent of the ppl that join my server don't get past stone and I don't understand lol

J

Josh Merritt

I also have 4x4 metal bases drop in green drops smdh

D

Dan Bethea

Right? I crushed two baby tribes in my first three days solo because they had no defenses

B

Brandon Wofford

They have all moved on to a more fruitful endeavor. I really enjoy ark but at best it becomes a chore in the end more than a game. I played pvp for so long 120 days logged before I just switched to a chill pve and casually care for my critters and play other games as well. I tell everyone ark is the best bad game I can't get away from

J

John Pearce

I give everything you could ever need. In drops starting with a 1000 peice metal base with plant x y z and fert (just one white drop) then the drops just get better ranging from every kibble/saddle/gun/armor/turrets and ammo ending with full tek base in the reds.
It could not be any easier to build a good base or rebuild when wiped but half the players join build a huge box out in the open that could house an alpha tribe only to have a small hole blown in one wall and quit.....
Gun placement, traps, small hidden well defended bases are what pvpis all about but everyone wants a mansion full of tames.
In my opinion walls do not keep people out guns do. Defence first! ------ superlottomax ---- Rag center Abb cluster ----- pic is one yellow drop

S

Stephen Williamson

Work, school, life

D

Dean Hennells

What I love more is the people that cry about being raided on server that are 20x or over. If your still stone on any servers like that you deserve to be raided lol

M

Michael Johnson

Lordoftheflyers.com

C

Collins Strong

Dude you have no idea how bad this shit annoys me. People suck at ark now or something. I dunno what happened but it’s terrible. I think these boosted nitrado servers where they do custom drops that give you everything have ruined people on this game. I now get people in my servers that don’t even know what a beaver does. It’s sad

D

Dan Sawyer

Aside from a lack of grinding efficiently and resourcefully, I don’t think that’s the main issue with Ark. Ark is one of the only games where you are continually penalized every second you’re not playing it. I read these posts and imo the people that complain about others that “have no lives” just don’t understand how the game works. Ark isn’t like Overwatch, PUBG, Diablo, League, even CoD. You can’t just hop on to play it once in a while or expect to have time to play other games without taking a loss. I think that’s why many people are “lazy” about building. They just don’t want to/don’t have the dedication to commit the time it takes to build and maintain a base. It kind of sad but in reality the game is a waste of time. All that being said I do still play daily and have 5 plus servers just for Xbox.. just something I’ve noticed about the game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom