Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is therr an ark pve server with 5x that me and my boyfriend can join? Hopefully one...

K

Kaya Morrow

Is therr an ark pve server with 5x that me and my boyfriend can join? Hopefully one that doesn't so server wipes on a constant. Please let me know in the comments.

J

Jerry Swihart

Gary Luther Schoelkopf Shelby Dollar

J

James Andrew Dunlop

there is my server is is good enough ... search LAG FREE UK 24/7 in unofficial servers and the server named LAG FREE UK 24/7 REDUCED NIGHT 50% EASYHERD SERVER should come up . thats it

G

Gary Luther Schoelkopf

Recycled by Giga is the place to be, great rates and great community. Fresh activated and no plans to wipe ever.

C

Christina A Scott

Hey Kaya Morrow you're welcome to join our server if you'd like! It's pretty active

Sever Info

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

PVPVE Sanctioned PVP only.
120 Slot ZOOM speed server
Tame 5X, Harvest 5X, Breed 5X, XP 5X
Stamina Regen for Flyers
ALL Scorched Engrams/Animals Unlocked!
Professional Admins
Weekend Events
Community Polls to decide settings/mods
Structures Plus, MRRad Tools Inc, Eco Gardens
Slightly Shorter Nights
Triple Raft/Platform build
Sponsored by Purple Frog Global Inc.

K

Katie Scarlett Bond

Project Storm on Ragnarok map is looking for new players who enjoys PVE, lite mods, less grinding with reasonable boosted settings, active mature admins, community amenities and fun server events. Since we just started there are still a ton of beautiful places to build. Join us at:
or come check out more info at
Hope to see you soon!

M

Malin Smail

Asgaard Untamed is looking for players that are in search of a place to call home. Fresh Wiped as of 9/2/17 (in honor of the release of the game)
We are currently using the Ragnarok map on a PvP server.
We will be hosting regular events for prizes as the population grows. The server has a very active admin who stays out of tribe politics.
We are a PvP server, but with conquest, you main base will always be safe from raiding.
There is lots of open land for people to build bases on and mods/rates will always be open for discussion to make sure the server is both fun and competitive based on the activity/population of the server.

We are currently running the following mods on the server:
(All mods are small in size and fast to load)
-Appetizer
-Awesome Teleporters!
-Blueprint Crafter
-Bulk Crafters
-Conquest
-Death Helper
-Dino Mindwipe
-Insects-Plus
-Kibbler
-Nobody's Ark Consumables
-Party of Six
-Pillars Plus
-Platforms Plus
-Progressive Tranqs
-Redwoods Anywhere
-S+
-SELVision
-Speed Saddles
-Ultra Stacks
-Unlock Hair Styles
-Utilities Plus
-Mini Industrial Forge

Server Info:

Discord:

B

Bryce Matcett

I have a PVE server that should be up later today I'm just trying to get the mods in the right order. It's 2.4x XP 5x tame and 3x gathering on the ragnarok map I just bought the server yesterday and there is no wipes

K

Kaya Morrow

Thank you all for the information. I will speak with my bf and make a decision. We both work a lot so we plan to search for a server that won't wipe away what we have.

M

Mariah Anne Szekely

Hiya!!

If you want you can join the server I play on with my buddies. We have new people and seasoned players.
Just wanted to take a quick moment to tell you about the Twilight of the Gods server. The server is PvPvE, PvP is event based only with the exception of extreme circumstances of resource related turf wars. So all your hard work will not go to waste. The server ratings are lightly boosted, enough that you will feel accomplished without feeling like you got there too easily.

The map is the epic Ragnarok map. There will be events hosted by admins whom are regularly active and involved with the community. They are more than willing to help you get started out on the server if you require assistance.

The mods on the server are mostly decor mods so not to take away from the core concept of the game while including a couple of quality of life mods such as structures plus.

This server is newer so it has a lot if building space still. The admins have been running servers since January 2017, but the owner has hosted servers for few years.

Come give us a try:

We also have a teamspeak and discord server set up for the community.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom