Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is there anyone that wants to talk about the Sushi game??

J

Jay R Caguiat

Is there anyone that wants to talk about the Sushi game??

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

I love they couldnt have it just be a simple game, had to make a complex story to go along with it haha

E

Elatia Langford

Looks like a bored secretary PopCap game.

J

Jonathan Candray

Oh yes me... that game is so LAAAAAMEEEEEE!!

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I do! It looks fun! Colorful, simple idea, but innovative in that ridiculous way that Nintendo gravitates towards. I'm getting it. ^_^

I

Ian Bentley

For me it all depends on the price. I love a good puzzle game that has some depth to it. Besides, who doesn't love sushi! :)

J

Jay R Caguiat

If more games that comes to switch, the better for nintendo community, the problem is they dont have to showcase this in the Direct,
They should have use that time to atleast tell us the "switch online" or the virtual console

D

Daniel Rasmussen

No

N

Nolon Lawrence

Don't hate it'll probably be awesome

D

Dante Ciliselli

No offense I think okami is better than this

S

Sheena Coumbes

That was 2 minutes of my day that I can’t get back! Good thing the smash announcement made up for it.

J

Josh Brown

By far the game I cared the least about.

I

Imani Mitchell

Me but I'm getting on the 3DS. Sorry the Switch version must have just got added and was patiently waiting for this on the 3DS.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Not interested in that game

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Wish they had Luigi's Mansion and Wario Ware on the switch...I don't care about my 3ds any more. .my switch is my handheld now

J

Jacob Stafford

I hope they have jelly filled donuts.

B

Brian Foster

I was watching with my five year old (who gets hyped about everything in the Nintendo directs) and when the sushi bit was over he says, "what the what?!"

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

It just made me want sushi

T

Timothy Andrew

It's definitely going to be something people become addicted to, like bejewelled. Hopefully Nintendo price it right.

T

Tim Bogart

For 10-15 bucks I'd probably give it a go

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom