Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Is it possible to make this, this in a tek rep and the materials still don't fit.

L

Lynch Dayus

Is it possible to make this, this in a tek rep and the materials still don't fit.

G

Go Ran

Congrats u found the 1st uncraftable item lol . Damn bud 500 %damage is a number ✌

C

Crash Moore

Obv dedi so no one cares rip

C

Crash Moore

I jk . Not sure bud

Z

Zakk McGehrin

Yes, you need a high weight beaver or thorny dragon

Z

Zakk McGehrin

I take that back holy shit that's a lot of ing and Polly, still worth trying if ur on a dedi with weight boosted dinos you can definetly pull it off with a a beaver or thorny dragon. They are mobile smithys

B

Bryan King

Bruh that's op as fuck you can't make that crazy of a fb you bro

C

Crash Moore

U make a replicator at an on not an asc fabby lol

C

Crash Moore

Ob*

B

Bobby Winfree

Replicator only holds 600 slots. Those items add up to like 1200 slots lol. I believe

C

Corey Davis

Recommend turning the stats down on your server. Little to boosted, or go to a pc modded server where stack size can be changed to 1000

C

Crash Moore

Precisely he not on official he fucked the setting lol

A

Andrew Valasek

You can try having all the items in multiple people's inventory have the beaver eat them and harvest all the materials in them

C

Corey Davis

It's made in a fabricator not a smithy..

J

Jeffrey Elmore

The host doesn’t know how to host. The loot quality is through the fucking roof. He needs to turn it waaaaaaaaay down

L

Lynch Dayus

Thanks to all the people, that let valid responses and fuck you to the ones busting on about that it on a player ded.
It's not my server but I'll inform the host to put the settings down and I don't/can't play Official as I work 6 days a week, on a 2-10pm shift and have a family, so I'm pushed to play dedy.

On another note.... if anyone on official wants to take me on, then I'm up for the grind.

J

Justin Benfield

Lol all the noobs answering to use a beaver is hilarious. Second nothing has more than 300 inventory slots besides a tek rep.

C

Corey Davis

^

J

Jonathan Wakeland

Jesus fucking Christ

L

Lynch Dayus

Why on my single player are the damage etc the same as prim and it only costs 1 of each item to make?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom