Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Is it possible to build a green house in2 days after new server is here?

J

Joseph Vankooy

Is it possible to build a green house in2 days after new server is here?

R

Ricki Dahlin

everything is possible

R

Ricki Dahlin

its ark

L

L'Oréal Sjögren

If you don't like sleeping, definitely

C

Cody Sadorski

Yep yep what u do is trade what u have and ask for only greenhouse walls and other stuff for it

C

Cody Sadorski

I also have dino and materials and stuff if ur looking for somethin unless ur not on legacy then id say grind ur ass off agian all over lile good old days doesnt take long

M

Matthew Courage Arends

Its possible in 1 day by a solo person with the right strategy

S

Stacey MacKay

Haha yeah it is, if i had the crystal mine would be built by now but you know real life getting in the way

C

Cody Sadorski

I wish there was more rag legacy servers

C

Cody Sadorski

I dont intend to leave all my months of hard work just yet

D

Dean Worrall

What?
How can there be ragnarok legacy servers?

M

Michael James Roby

Yes its possible. Very possible..

C

Cody Sadorski

Theres already like 4 out but there like 90/70 lol

C

Cody Sadorski

There gonna add about 20 or so so im just building up and then gonna move there gonna go for some boss runs and yhen maybe transfer person there live full time all my dinos everything

J

Joseph Vankooy

U have to have no life to get that high that fast

M

Matthew Courage Arends

As long as u get dossiers u can hit 42 in a few hours we had 3 guys in our tribe farm notes while we built starter base by time we were done they were high 40s low 50s and started convertin to metal

S

Stacey MacKay

Or grind your ass off, kill alphas, gather explorer notes and don't build until your a semi decent lvl

C

Cody Sadorski

Have toilets pre made if u going to new servers if not than get dossiers and keep crafting stuff if u gey a good meat killing dino that geys good hide i found spikes , celings,foundations,and lol stone pipeing i kno its silly bit it will lvl u fast whenu get there or it did anyways

C

Cody Sadorski

I dont wanna end legacy servers just yet i wanna kill bosses first and then move to a rag server maybe i have everything needed just need some people to join and some gear i got boss rexes to use and spare and i got gear and bps jiat gota make some and get arifacts and go lol

M

Matthew Courage Arends

Its very discouraging to play legacy knowing some1 is duping and making the game just unplayable

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom