Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is it just me? Or would anyone else like to see a Fantasy Life port to the Nintendo...

T

Terry Minor

Is it just me? Or would anyone else like to see a Fantasy Life port to the Nintendo Switch AND a Fantasy Life 2 for Nintendo Switch??!! Just imagine it lol

R

Ryan Shramm

I would love that game in the switch

M

Michael Timms

It was out of print when I found out about it so yeah a port would be nice

J

Joe Davis

Yes

F

Feli Soph Möp

Since the first one was such an amazing game, I'd love seeing a part 2 of it, especially on Switch :)

M

Mynista Michael McFlyy

Bro...u got rid of FL haha. But yeah. Would be awesome.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I got rid off fl as well with my first 3ds included it in a package for a mum with a girl with autism I hope she enjoys it as much or more than I did great game

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Yes!

F

Fabián Caballero

lvl-5 already published snack world for the switch in japan.
I think thats the closest we will get to a fantasy life for switch since FL2 is for mobile (it can still happens, but who knows).
For now I think that what is most likely to going to happen is that they translate snack world.

U

Ulises Solorzano

I've always wanted to play it but never had the chance I would love a port because thanks the switch I can't stand the 3ds screen no more lol

M

Mynista Michael McFlyy

S

Steven Shanks

If it includes the additional content, I may consider it.

I really want Fantasy Life 2. Fantasy Life is one of my all time faves.

A

Adam Yunt

WOOOOOWWWWW..... What’s Fantasy Life?

R

Richard Poillucci

I'm still upset that true phantasy live online was cancelled and it's been like 13 years haha

M

Melissa Rose

Heck yes ❤❤

I

Imani Mitchell

Fantasy Life 2 please

A

Ashley Hallman

Yes!!Taylor Alexis Johnson

T

Terry Minor

Nintendo

C

Charles Feasenhiser

Tbh they'd have to make the game better than the 3ds version to pique my interest,

J

Justin McGowan

It needs more substance. I enjoyed it but it ended up feeling very repetitive and kinda empty.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom