Contact advertising [email protected]

Is anyone stuck in bronze? Im currently leveling up an account for comp and I'm...

A

Andrea Ramirez

Is anyone stuck in bronze? Im currently leveling up an account for comp and I'm purposely placing it in bronze to help a friend out, but its only two of us and I would like to help more people too, I'm on ps4 the account I'll be using is StarPlatniumOra (I know I accidentally spelt it wrong lmao)

M

Miranda Goree

I haven't even done comp. Too scared.

J

James Desherow

Muda muda muda muda!

T

Tohosa Twofeathers

Lets just be honest bronze is a hell, impossible to get out, impossible to get in. Lolz

S

Sara Jean

How do you get places in bronze? Just by throwing? XD ive always wabted to try out bronze but never been that low D8

A

Andrea Ramirez

I handicap myself by making impossible to work with settings and lowering my sensitivity to the lowest possible and basically not putting on my glasses while playing my placements lmao it works

S

Sara Jean

Omg lmao, i shluld play on higb sensitivity since i usually play on 4, and just play heros i have no idea how to play xD

H

Heru Zink

Roadhog w/ max sens is a fun way to get placed in bronze. Just spin like crazy if you ever land a hook

M

Matthew Edward Church

A

Alaa Yassine

It's all funny until you have someone like that on your team..didn't blizz say they're banning people for deranking?

H

Hamza Kachwala

Pc player switched to ps4 a month before played first comp season, silver for me! Interested in invite for a group play? Anyways i tweaked and tweaked my aim settings heres what i learned aim sensitivity highest works fine but not initially start with 6060 and worl your way up in 5 5 increments!
Most people say its up to ones preference but heres my setting you can try! AA strength 100 AAWindow size 50 Aim smooth 90 Aim ease in 0 dual zone
Crosshair changed to circle and crosshair yellow! Works for me! Feel free to add me hamzakachwala95 ps4 id!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom