Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Is anyone going to be hosting a ragnarok server ? If so what will the stats be?

• Thread starter Jojo Anferney Johnson
  • Start date
J

Jojo Anferney Johnson

Is anyone going to be hosting a ragnarok server ? If so what will the stats be?

N

Nick Boers

We will, but still discussing of what the stats will be

N

Nikki Marcum

We will as well PvP though on our

A

Andrew Valasek

Yes sir and not to sure what the stats are gonna be right now I hit lvl 100 in a few hours it might be lowered a bit just to give players a grind but I'll admin on it and try to do as many events and community type things as I can while playing on dedicated

D

Dominic DeRosia

I will be but still figuring out stats

D

Dylan Callison

Matthew That-Guy Auffant

S

Steven Rowley

3x tame and gather. Orp on and no admin abuse ever. Just ask on the page

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sean McDade

RAGNAROK 24/7 PvP Server

Who else is ready for Ragnarok?!?!?! I know I and the entire server I host are! We will be making the switch launch day. Our server is always on, and we are quick to update it and restart it when that happens, as it always does.

We want some decent population when we make the switch on launch day, so recruiting starts now!

We like to have good people, who like PvP and aren't dicks about it. We have a few simple rules like 1) Don't base wipe. 2) Don't kill passives. 3) Don't grief people.
Simple right?!?

Small tribe oriented! More fun to have a bunch of 2-7 man(or woman) tribes than 2 or 3 large tribes.

No starter packs. Earn and make your way through the game, don't expect handouts.

Offline raid protection..... haven't decided yet. May come to a vote as we approach the update drop (UPDATE!! Poll is live on our Facebook page about ORP).

Gather rates, XP, stats are all going to be as close to official as possible. Taming will go up to x3. And we will give a slight boost to breeding, maturation, all that baby stuff. Structure collision turned off, so build away!Loot drops and fishing will also have a tiny buff. We have 1 admin (me!) and I play and PvP. Admin logging will be on. Only keep admin for the occasional dino wipe and to get rid of people who don't follow out simple rules.

Got questions? Ask.

Join the page.

J

John Swisher III

Im hosting a temp one til PC hosting option comes then having it clustered to island

J

Jeanette Johnstone

21+ players only! We have FIVE SERVERS AND ALL MAPS!!!!! PVE/RP all ADULT/FAMILY FRIENDLY community! Come find out why we have the best adult Ark dedicated PVE server community in the world!

The Center, The Island, and Scorched Earth- Ragnarock coming soon!!!

ALL NEW JOINS GET A FREE 225 Thyla and ghillie starter pack!!! Mature players only for our PVE/RP server with PVP events.

FLYER SPEED INCREASED TO 200+!!!

8x taming, 8x breeding, 7x gathering

Premium Gaming hosts 24/7 dedicated servers for Ark: Survival Evolved on XBOX One.

We are a PVE and RP community that is actively recruiting 18+ individuals to join our awesome group of players.
We are currently on the The Center and Scorched Earth map. The server settings are identical across all three servers with boosted gathering at 7x as well as dino baby raising and taming speed(s) at 8X.

We have also increased the flyer speed to 200+. We host daily and weekly events ranging from gear provided Tek Cave runs, dino shield battles, electric prod tower battles, server versus server all out PVP battle, painting, boxing, our legendary kill house, underwater and land based survival missions, crossbow dodgeball, horse racing, and so much more!!!!

G

Gavin Manson

Ours will be purge pvp moving to rented once launched

A

Alan A Reynolds

Somebody said a little while ago to me at Ragnarok is only coming out to official servers not dedicated is this true does anybody know haven't heard it anywhere else apart from one person

G

Gavin Manson

Not true

J

John Swisher III

Its impossible because you'll need to download the map via update to go on it

A

Aaron Firmingham

B

Brad McMahon

Hello Survivors! Arkzoned is a PvPve Server and we are looking to add more people to our server... The goal we hope to achieve with our settings and rules is a fun, fair, rewarding playtime for everyone. We are currently running on the island and will be switching to Ragnarok when it's released

No Starter packs

CHEATING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND RESULT IN A BAN AND ZERO WARNING CHEATING RUINS SERVERS SO NOPE

FB ARKZONEDBOOSTED24/7
SERVER GT- ARKZONED

We run events and contests as much as possible ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETTIINGS.

Difficulty is on high
Taming -15x
XP Multipliers-6x
Players Stats - sleight boost infinite weight
Dino Stats - same as player
Breeding- boosted
Harvest- 8x
ORP- off for now but will be considering it in the future
[Cave flyers yes]

[war quetz are enabled but only 2 per tribe]

[Override structure platform prevention enabled]

Slightly faster nights and longer days.
Better resource respawn rates & radius
increased crop growth speed, harvest damage.

No store currently we will have one on Ragnarok
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMBAT RULES
1) Have fun and make sure others are having fun. Use common sense.

2) Each tribes gets two main base. mid land and water if you relocate you must demolish old structures as soon as possible. If you do not admins will demolish 1 piece of your main Base everyday until old base is fully gone.

3) Clean up any and all taming pens and pillar/foundation blocking as soon as your done or the same rule as #2 will apply.

4) Do not kite to or drop any wild Dinos on people or bases. People caught will be kicked as a warning and banned if it continues.

5) When jailing or caging, keep for 2 hours max or charge them a reasonable ransom. You can take their inventory if you knock them out.

6) NO taming Brontos diplos or titans

7) no building in caves or blocking caves artifact caves.

8) No building on large resource spawn areas or near major arenas.

9) Avoid killing passive tames or Dino's that are not attacking you in return. It's just not good gamesmanship. If caught doing it on purpose with video evidence only since can't prove otherwise action by admins will be taken. Your fate lies with the admin dealing with the case

10) When looting or raiding a base take only what you need and Destroy only what you need too to get in excessive raiding/wiping will not be tolerated from this point on. If someone comes to an admin saying they were wiped with evidence it's up to the admins discretion to decide and admins decision is final.

11) (trolling urge exception). We are going to get trolls it's just the nature of the game deal with them how you must do NOT cry to admins it's a pvp server so pvp them...

12) In the event of a tribe war and both tribes agree it's a no rules no holding back deal. All rules go out the window between those 2 tribes as long as an admin is notified of the war

J

Jake Adkins

Jakearkserver good ststs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom