Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is anyone else hoping to go inside the traveler at some point with it being battle...

T

Travis Erb

Is anyone else hoping to go inside the traveler at some point with it being battle scarred now?

T

Tam C. Nguyễn

That would be me. I'm curious what's inside the traveler. Who knows, another alien in there, could be a celestial being.

T

Travis Erb

Right it seems like Ikora or Cayde would give a mission to check it out

P

Paul Grathwohl Jr.

How about a raid inside the traveler

T

Tam C. Nguyễn

Hopefully it will come as a dlc. But if they make it as destiny 3 I'm quitting the game lol.

T

Travis Erb

Lol yeah that would be a shit move

T

Thomas Fuller

Or maybe there's just nout in there bar light

T

Travis Erb

If it was just light I would think there would be light beams coming from the damaged areas

M

Marco Dominick

I mean, it’s a machine so, I’d be curious if the whole thing is one entity or being operated by Vex from an alternate timeline.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if the Traveler was a Vex from a timeline where they figured out in a simulation that the Darkness isn’t good and sent it back to ensure the light wins?

A

Andreas Ruu Viklund

If I were Bungie I’d save the riddle that is the traveler for last. D3 or D4.

H

Herman Choske

one does not simply enter there god

T

Tim Levesque

I always felt like it would be a cool “skies of Arcadia” type deal where you go inside and gravity is all topsy turvy

H

Herman Choske

or like portal that'd be cool

K

Karl Weinger

L

Larry Hasan

Anyone else getting disconnected during missions because the blizzard app updates and it HAS to be restarted ??????

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom