Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One In normal people terms. What is crafting skill good for? Heard something about making...

E

Ethan Debuhr

In normal people terms. What is crafting skill good for? Heard something about making a 2nd toon and just upgrading that.

B

Brandon Guillory

You have to dump A lot into crafting for it to make a difference. So a second character is best. It's so you can turn that low damage blueprint into little bit better.

J

Jason Pavis

& make great bps even better

R

Ryan Milford

Gives you better stats when you craft something.

E

Ethan Debuhr

When you craft anything? Or just blueprints?

J

Jason Pavis

Just bps .% of better equality is based on how much better the bp is over stock a ram will be a little better a mc will have even more of a upgrade

J

Joshua Roslowski

If affects custom recipes as well.

B

Brandon Warnes

If you’re lvl 100 with all points into crafting skill, you can get a max of 64% bonus on bps, but the buff is completely random, like mine for example of lvl 75 with 900+ skill, something’s I craft get 36% bonus while some get 0.7% and shit, you also use it to make super food recipes in a cooking pot

H

Hone Brian

I'm level and 69 and I don't understand most the things your talking about. Maybe cause I'm on my own and need to look this stuff up on YouTube

J

Joshua Roslowski

Blueprints for things like guns, bows, swords, etc all have damage % modifiers listed on them. If you put levels into your crafting skill, you can boost those percentages even farther. You can also increase the effectiveness of recipes you cook with a boosted crafting skill.

It takes a lot of levels into crafting to see a significantly better chance at a boost so that's why people make alternate characters with every level in crafting, add them to their tribe, and log in with that character just to craft things.

H

Hone Brian

Thanks for the info

D

Dawson Green

Makes your blueprints better and custom recipes

T

TeeJay Routson

Focal chilli powder too. That helps

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom