Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm thinking about getting Bayonneta climax edition from japan. I don't speak japanese...

R

Renchinbud Badrakh

I'm thinking about getting Bayonneta climax edition from japan. I don't speak japanese so., do you think this will support english language?

J

Josh Westfall

I feel like it’s doubtful. I’m tempted on it too but honestly I feel like it’ll become a display trophy rather than getting use. Looks great for a CE though

E

Ezra Fields-Meyer

Wow cool

K

Kent White

Damnet, I want that now. Of course the US doesn't get to have a climax edition. It's so strange that we think sex is worse than graphic violence. Actually it's pretty F'D up really. Back to the point though, I want that.

H

Henry Eugene

Wht does that edtion comes both games on card i hope

J

Joel Ali-Ramirez

Yes, it will have English support.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jung Huberstein

I got both japanese PS3 & Xbox versions and i have no problem playing the game. Already pre-ordered climax edition

D

Dan White

When you buy japanese physical games they change to the language of the system

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

I pre ordered on amazon jp, but I also pre ordered the US

T

Tanner Babcock

i think amazon germany has one too

S

Sean Renaud

Climax edition? . . .okay I'm down bring it to the US I can wait but she better have some straight slut moves in 2 which I have played. I mean I want to not be 100% sure it's not hentai.

P

Paul Tancock

What's the difference between the climax edition and special edition? Thanks! ️

M

Minato Yoshida

“Climax” edition looool

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

It would say, like I am Setsuna. Can't wait for Bayonetta 3.

M

Marco Ck

It’s available at ebgames. Or was...

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

There is an edition in the UK that will come with the cartridge for the first game, if thats what you are interested in.

A

Aurelia Holden

I looked this up on eBay it's doesn't support English

A

Aurelia Holden

Y can't u wait until Feb 27 it's comes out to us for switch

M

Mark Buhagiar

? if youre referring to the Jap CE its not because of the date... it's because of the physical carts (and you can forget receiving it by the 27th anyways :p)

J

Josh Westfall

Wish I understood amazon JP. Everytime I try to buy something I get that “cannot send to your area” at checkout ‍♂♂

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom