Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm relative new to ark so please be nice, is it possible to take out a lvl 20 gig...

• Thread starter Tim N Jaz Oldham
  • Start date
T

Tim N Jaz Oldham

I'm relative new to ark so please be nice, is it possible to take out a lvl 20 gig with a crossbow? It just doesn't seem to wanna go down

M

Michel Hartgers

It is possible.. Just takes forever

D

Dan Collins

kill it or tame it? either will take you ages solo

R

Roland Juarez

lots of tranq arrows and cross bows cause it will break befor it goes down .... get a long neck and tranq dart it will be easy and faster

J

John Priar

Id recommend take metal dino gate's and luring the giga inside them. That way you don't have to kite it around. Put a large beartrap in the center of the dino gate's that way when giga is lured inside it traps him long enough for you to run around and put up fourth gate.

T

Tim N Jaz Oldham

We have it stuck in a wall in the oasis, gonna switch to darts and see how we go!

A

Adam DeHelian

Depends on the dam on the cross bow I took down a lvl 35 with a 175ish dam cross bow. Took 150-200 arrow.

A

Adam DeHelian

I think they increased torpor rates for some Dinos though because just checked dodex and this is what I turned up with

R

Ricardo Ulfe

Regular xbow?

T

Tim N Jaz Oldham

We were using a high damage crossbow but switched to darts and got it out in about 90. Tamed it whilst being killed by trolls who then followed us and wiped our base haha you win some you loose some i guess

R

Ricardo Ulfe

Oh wow that blows

R

Ricardo Ulfe

Official or dedicated serve?

T

Tim N Jaz Oldham

Yea sucks a lot haha especially because there is only two of us in the tribe and we have 3 kids under 4! On official of course haha

R

Ricardo Ulfe

Ouch. One of the reasons why I play dedicated. With kid and work. I don't have the pleasure to play official.

J

Joseph Green

It took 168 darts with a journey man long neck rifle with 187.7% weapon dmg. Lvl 100

W

Warren Haswatha Skye

Jazmine-Skye Timmins i sent you a pm.

E

Ethan Edward Kelley

Don't waste time takes forever if it is even possible

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom