Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm not a big fan of dragonball, I haven't even seen the entire series, yet this...

• Thread starter Tyler Zoozeema Walter
  • Start date
T

Tyler Zoozeema Walter

I'm not a big fan of dragonball, I haven't even seen the entire series, yet this xenoverse 2 game still keeps catching my eye. The game looks super fun. Has anyone played it?

D

Dennis Morales

Ohhh its tons of fun

J

Joe Roy

I played the first one a lot. Loved it. Get to do every major battle from the series since the Saiysn Saga all the way up to Dragon Ball Super now.

T

Tyler Zoozeema Walter

So you're saying that playing the game would catch me up with the show?

R

Rehenie Rossab

Really goos game i recommend it

E

Edward Rhoderick

I'd say being a fan really helps with it's appeal. So you might not enjoy it as much as a fan would. But still a fun game either way

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Bro it's pretty great

S

Shansai Hawk

I played it back when it came out on PS4. Solid game. I'm sure the switch version is impressive.

E

Elatia Langford

Generally speaking, the DBZ games have been really good, even for people who don’t watch DBZ

J

Jonathan Patimo

just be wary when you're doing a quest and you see a challenger, check their Levels before you accept as they might be way too high for you

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

And until the end of october or this month you can get to download the first game like a dlc. So its two flies with one hit.

J

Jack KH

I never watched or played anything dragonball before, but I have this game and it's a lot of fun.

D

Daejon Moody

I got Xenoverse 2 day 1 on switch it's great

B

Ben Bishop

It's that true you get the first one for free if you buy this?

K

Krizz Lemay

K

Krizz Lemay

A

Abdur Yair

Wurd I want that plus pokken but gotta get a job to buy more games on switch just got yokai watch specters on ds and getting ultra sun but I need to get a new switch game sonic forces is looking lit as well might preorder it for the dlc and skin for joycons

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom