Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm looking to build a mini itx build. What are the best cases for mini itx? Budget...

• Thread starter Jan Michael Montero
  • Start date
J

Jan Michael Montero

I'm looking to build a mini itx build. What are the best cases for mini itx? Budget for the computer is $900. Ive heard about the NZXT Manta, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX, any others? Also, would these cases or any mini it's case be just fine by air cooling, or would I need an AIO?

O

Oscar Arredondo

I'm running an Cooler Master Elite 120, it's nice. Easy to work in for the most part.

W

William Burbidge

Need any help looking for parts? I can help find you some on amazon, if you have a brief idea what you want. Thank you

A

Antonio Grašić

Phanteks swift

C

Craig Deeter

I've built in the Manta, and it would be fine for air cooling. It does also support water cooling having support for 2 240mm rads. With one 240 installed in the top, you would want to populate the front fan mounts. With 2 rads installed with only the CPU in the loop, you will be ok too. But if you add the GPU in the loop, then the standard venting of the top and front panels becomes restrictive, and heat can build up. I'm going to end up modding those panel with mesh inserts.

Here is a link to my build:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Blake Dalenko

The new h200 I think it is from nzxt

J

Jan Michael Montero

Which case would be best for beginners?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom