Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm in a small tribe of 2 on official PVE and we're finally undertaking the task of...

J

JRoy BBop

I'm in a small tribe of 2 on official PVE and we're finally undertaking the task of building our main structure out of metal. Metal structures use a lot of ingots though and I was wondering if you all had any tips for speeding up the process of collecting metal with our limited manpower? We have an ankylo, but we could probably get a better one.

D

DanIel Botting

Get a good anky and quetz

S

Sarah Newsome

☝☝ what he said

M

Martin Lackner

A industrial forge near the metal spawns, a anky or mantis with mc/asc tool, quetz or few argys.
I make metal runs alone most time on scortched and need about 20 minutes to make the forge full

D

David Seatory

Forges on a ankylo transport raft. Watch out for whales

B

Bruce Weeks

When both you and your buddy are on, tame a quetz. The higher level the better. If you're short on time wait until 2x and tame them on mutton. They have a lot of weight and can be used to fly your anky around even when it is encumbered with metal. Just drop the anky by a node, get the node, pick the anky back up and move to the next one.

J

Jason Desrosiers

The key noone is telling you is, use bred anklo

J

Jason Lycan Peet

The other way if u dont have a quetz, get a paracer with platform saddle and place a ramp up the back with loads of normal forges on it be able to transport and smelt at the same time. Pump health and weight on paracer use anky to defend

N

Nathan J. Bartels

Get an anky with 550 - 600 melee. Put the rest of the levels into weight. Profit?

T

Tiffanie Scoville

I use argys for carrying my metal back with me. Can load a lot into those guys.

C

Casey Gardner

I use 3 argy’s with 7k+ weighty and have all of them follow me when I go collecting metal.

N

Nathan J. Bartels

Casey Gardner, you have an argy with 7k weight? Or is that the combined weight of all 3?

M

Matt Johnson

Get a bear to haul the metal if you don't have a quetz

J

Josh Todd Jr Krueger

Why build in metal in pve? As long as you are not looking to agree to a battle/war with another tribe it ruins maps. If you leave the server or just stop playing, metal structures of decent size can't be demolished for like a year. Ark has demolish times all fucked up

J

Josh Todd Jr Krueger

Maybe it's mostly by size of structues to cuz I've wood structures have a rediculous timers too lol

J

Jeremy Scaife

Make 2 veggie cakes and tame two high level sheep. Breed sheep and raise baby. Level baby into only health. Wait for 2x with your buddy and down a 140+ quetz. Wait till timer is up and slaughter baby sheep. Level quetz into only weight. Buy an anky egg with 430+ melee at hatch. Raise/imprint and level only melee. They get real nice metal at 1000%+ melee. Each stack of metal only weighs 50lbs in anky so if you have a 4k weight quetz you can easily fly with a forge full.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom