Contact advertising [email protected]

PC im going into comp soon but i have a question. how do you guys know who to pick? how...

S

Sam Kim

im going into comp soon but i have a question. how do you guys know who to pick? how do you know what the perfect comp is???

W

William Riot Harris

you dont theres too many variables, you could have the best counter to their players or comp for whatever map your playing doesnt mean the players on your team can play those roles for example.

G

George Rodriguez

Just pick which character your best at. Then if it’s taken just switch to something your decent at to help team comp

S

Sam Kim

my friend always yells about the comp whenever we play qp or arcade. he does comp so i figured thats what people do??

W

William Riot Harris

I think the best is to be good at a few ex I like soldier and reaper but play tanks/healers much better but i think above everything communication = wins

C

Cal Nabokov

Experience.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

A good team comp always need shields, strong attack and best healing. Whatever is lacking in the team, fill it up with the best hero you can play

C

Chris Weger

On my very first placement someone told me not to pick my person and told me to go with someone else. I went along with it. Solo queuing sucks don’t do it

K

Kyle Fry

I find it useful to pay attention to all my stats to help in my decision and you can look at others stats in a match when deciding. A lot of 1 and 2 trick ponies in comp

M

Marcy Caelum

pay attention to what the other team has, and pick counters. if they have a pharah, it’s best to pick soldier. something like that. I personally find it best to have 2 tanks 2 healers and 2 dps. the last two can vary though

E

Evan Landry

Pick a player you’re good at that fits a needed role. A big issue in low elos is people spend half the match arguing about team comp and wining that they need a Zarya instead of a dva. In my opinion you’re better off putting in 13 hours on 6 characters (2 from each class) than 3 on every character. Don’t get caught up in what other people think it’s best for you to play, decide for yourself and have fun.

Z

Zack Thompson

I'm putting together a team and we will be doing some training and going over what each roll should expect, team comps, shot calling, map call outs and more if anyone would like to join just pm me. This is kinda meant for lower Sr players and new players especially. I am not new and I have friends who will jump in and help and we can help you get out of bronze/ learn skills the pros are using. My ultimate goal is to bring together/ train a team that can work well, grow, have fun, and win. Positive attitudes are a must.

J

Joel Baker

It's all about counters

D

Dan Hill

If you have to ask, you aren't ready for Comp.

B

Braden Parkes

my best advice if you're going in super naive is to use voice chat with your team and let them know you're new and tell them what your best characters are. a lot of people are hotheads in this game and they'll appreciate you being humble and asking their advice. try your best to communicate everything you can to them during fights and after you die (from what you see in the post-death camera). who knows you may meet some people willing to take you under their wing :)

J

Justin Dwayne Mcguigain Zepeda

Assholewatch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom