Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm building my first computer and yesterday I was attempting to work with my cables....

E

Eric De Blander

I'm building my first computer and yesterday I was attempting to work with my cables. The problem is I wasn't thinking and it was really early in the morning and I did it on my couch. I'm afraid I make have damaged some components. Everyone once in a while I would touch the case. I'm new to static electricity and computers but could someone tell me if I may have done anything.?

K

Kyle C. Kolasko

You really won't know until you fire it up.

R

Ryan Battersby

Just to clarify, you where playing around with your PC on the couch, and every now again you would touch the case and get a little zap from the static ? So you are worried that some of your components might be damaged ?

A

Adam C. Zawacki

You are fine. Static is rarely a problem nowadays. U didn't break anything

M

Manpreet Singh Matharoo

Eric, there should be a gap in the upper left for the CPU power cable. Also, why a full sized case for a matx board?

R

Rick Maestas

Wouldnt take this computer if someone gave it to me....

A

Austin Briggle

It appears your cpu 4+4 is chillin out there. You'll need that if you plan to use it.

M

Matt Magill

the best static wrist strap is tapping your fingers every ten minutes on the psu while its plugged in and off

C

Christopher Montgomery

Why is there no CPU power pins connected?

A

Aiden Cameron

I did the last upgrade on my bed. I put a new motherboard in and a new cooler, and upgraded the RAM. Nothing happened.

R

Robert Clark

Get you a static wrist band at best buy. They are 7.99

S

Sami Ghidini

Probably not. Ive touched the mother board and gpu chip when building and dping cable management. Everything works fine.

H

Hirengiri Goswami

The best idea you remove your processor chip on your PC and clean up and restart again start

H

Hirengiri Goswami

Problem solve

C

Chris Richardson

You should be fine mate, don't worry

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom