Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm actually sick of people constantly putting.bad players down, I'm not that bad a...

J

Jonathan Sanders

I'm actually sick of people constantly putting.bad players down, I'm not that bad a player but I would never give grief of verbally harass someone for not being good. Some people play for fun and sometimes they want to do competitive just to enjoy the game if youre actually good their performance shouldn't destroy your ranking anyway as there will be other games!! *rant over*

A

Ash Kirigaya

But if you are bad and play ranked with decent players then you are dragging them down ;c

B

Brett Hampson

Some players are just aweful people just surround urself with the best of the community cause their are alot of us nice people

C

Cody Rock

Some folks play this game so much.. And achieving XX rank and saying " you're awful I'm, Master/GM rank" is their only satisfaction. Don't worry about it. But if someone says " hey man, that was a bad ult" or something along those lines they're trying to help.

L

Luke Wright

If someone claims to be amazing and putting people down when they themselves were terrible I'll call them out and make them feel small after doing it to others.

I won't pick on a player that's bad and trying though. May give them some tips to improve their game but that's it.

I go by the saying "Treat others how you want to be treated" in both gaming and irl.

M

Mihnea Gogu

id flame a person all day if they know theyre bad at a hero and deliberately playing them in competitive even if they know it makes their team lose, like 30 winrate doomfist mains

R

Robert Powers

No to all of it . If you play competitive “for fun “ your bringing it on to yourself . This mentality is the exact reason I don’t play competitive anymore. Competitive is called competitive for a reason . Casual for fun play is why QP and arcade exist or the countless custom games you can find .

M

Miłosz Rutkowski

comp is not for fun, tattoo that on your body somewhere

R

Richard Ryan

Your logic if bad people playing comp and it not effecting the good players is 1000% wrong. Bad players rush in and die often, this builds the other team ultimates faster. More ults, mean better chance of winning.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom