Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm a pro at murdering Lynel's so I'm rewarded nicely like a true Hero I keep...

R

Rufus Hewitt

I'm a pro at murdering Lynel's so I'm rewarded nicely like a true Hero I keep Travelers swords, shields and swords as antiques, and I have the Hylian shield too

A

Adam Thielen

Is there anyway to repair weapons yet?

T

Taylor Archer

415,000 rupees snow bowling??

R

Richard Abraham

cringe

J

Josh DeRouin

For some reason I can't stand the disposable weapon system

B

Ben Wallace

I haven’t played since around summer last year right before a few other hits came out. But I’ve put about 150 hours into and got pretty far. But despite how many times I tried, I could never kill a Lynel. I got like 2% of its HP gone before I died each time. I’ve beaten 2 of the Devine Beasts so I’m not super horrible at the game

D

Dan H. Brown

Wow I thought I was the only one lol

K

Katie Doney

Haha i love getting my hands on a lynel

B

Bryan Harvey

Wow so many hearts..I only have 40 hours of playing time

C

Carrie Lee Stanley

Awesome!

A

Amanda Coles

I think they should've added a refinement place. Somewhere you can go and make weapons even stronger and less likely to break

J

John Tiggs Long

Anyone who hates the weapon system or doesn't understand why weapons break in BOTW must love extremely lame hack and slash gameplay! The game designers were brilliant by creating the system that's in place. It forces you to try and use new weapons that maybe you normally wouldn't have tried if you had a sword you could just swing over and over and kill enemies with just that weapon. Boring!!!...with this system it forces you to learn and take advantage of each weapons tactical advantages.

N

Nicole Caban

Once you figure out how to beat Lynels, farming them becomes pretty fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom