Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One If you think ARK will perform as intended on 8/8 you're a fool... Stop hyping...

L

Lawrence Vricella

If you think ARK will perform as intended on 8/8 you're a fool... Stop hyping yourselves up for a letdown

P

Pete Hill

why don't you release your new game and see how it goes...

B

Bryan Runyon

Agreed

M

Matt Mason

Bro, I've been playing on PC, which is ahead of the development of consoles. I can tell you that it's already way better than it was a month ago. :p

A

Andy Moore

How many games go through intense update and hit fix processes upon release? Most all of them.

Now they've had 2 years of players on the game showing them what's broken, so I understand that you think they should just know how to fix it. It's easy to jump to that conclusion. But that's not how it works. Games need maintenance constantly and ark is no different. Just Cuz release happens doesn't mean the game is or could be perfect. Humans make the game, humans also make mistakes. It's why we have erasers on pencils and why the development team can use future updates and hot fixes to Polish up the game for us.

E

Ethan Debuhr

It you think they will be able to release the game any time soon don't get your hopes up. This game has more bugs than Dino's.

G

Greg Mcfarland

Alright so. Ark science time! So basically for the past... however long... they've been busting their ass working on the disc version and almost completely ignoring the live version. If you actually were you know... an ark community member, you'd actively read on what's going on. In the state of the game released last week, they said they are finally done working on the disc version and it's supposed to be completely polished and have all the content that is supposed to be in the game on release. Now they're finally returning attention to the dying live game and are starting to "fix" the issues that have come up in their absence. Sadly the original players have to suffer while newbies benefit but it's wildcard. What can you do. So for the digital version, don't expect a fully functional game on release. But if you're a newbie disc player, be hyped.

M

Mike Trash

It aint stopping me from playing ;)

J

Jonathan Candela

Fuk u

W

Warren Haswatha Skye

if you can't handle Ark at its worst. you don't deserve it at its best.

G

Glenn Schneider

U should quit.

C

Charles Mcdonald

Don't play it then whiner

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom