Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One If the ancestry line gets to say 25/20 or higher than 20 in general. Will mutations in...

A

Agamikan Smorequi

If the ancestry line gets to say 25/20 or higher than 20 in general. Will mutations in color or stats no longer happen?

A

Adrian Quetschke

Color will still happen but stats no longer will if I'm not mistaken

A

Aaron Ponce

you'll have to bring in a new high wild dino into the bloodline for better mutations

T

Tom Hall

From what was explained to me, that pool of mutations is like a memory bank. I those genes there are 25 mutations, either color or stat however only 20 will appear in that offspring. You can have hundreds of mutations in a gene pool but only 20 from either parent will actually show up and it's all based on random chance what gets picked from that gene pool. Your best bet would be to figure out what those mutations are and trace them through the bloodline to maybe get a chance at figuring out which ones you've got visible or active

A

Agamikan Smorequi

That was hard to understand, I apologize, my brain is dead at the moment. I get what you're saying. I think I'll just keep trying to incorporate fresh blood into the ancestry line and cross my fingers. It's just hard finding good level Dire Bears with high base stats.

J

Jason Desrosiers

Mutations stack. You could breed the same mutations into 20 generations and it would say 20/20 but still technically only be 1 mutation.

L

Lily Grace Dixon

If it's higher than 20/20 the baby can't get any new, spontaneous mutations.

Check out this guide, it's got some great info in it :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Agamikan Smorequi

So even if I bring newly tamed dino with a higher stat, the babies can't get the mutation from it?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom