Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One If someone offered to sell me their base by combining tribes and then I kick him. Is...

J

James Dupee

If someone offered to sell me their base by combining tribes and then I kick him. Is that safe or legit

C

Chris Henley

I'd use an alt not ur main bc that doesn't sound very safe

T

Timothy Ellis

As long as you stay leader for the merge then I wouldn't see a problem. Do the merge and instantly kick them.

J

James Dupee

If i initiate the merge that makes me leader right ?

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

No reason he has to be there for the merge. Take the ownership of tribe, kick him, then merge. How my tribe has done every merge.

M

Meghan Shumate

Have them send you a screen shot of the tribe ownership settings. Make sure they are set appropriately. Personally owned I believe do not merge? But not sure on that.

A

Arturo Siew

What are you buying tribe with ?

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

Have them merge, you'll still be owner

J

James Dupee

He wants some dinos like breeding pair of hyena.

D

Damon John Jerome Lennis

Straight up if his personal name ingame is on the walls and structures its a scam if it just says metal wall 15k durabiltiy and no personal owner u can merge and itll be urs

L

Lee Adkisson

You have to invite him to tribe, HE has to merge, and you'll own it, doesn't matter if his governance is personal or not, I've been through that and I was still able to demolish shit

J

James Dupee

Ok thanks for info guys.

D

Dylan Rejniak

Make sure he's the owner of the tribe your taking in, when the owner presses accept invite everything is brought over (If the setting is correct) If he's just an admin nothing will be taken over

E

Earl Nelson

So I'm seeing this post 15 hours after you posted it... And curiosity has gotten the best of me did the trade go smoothly?

A

Adam DeHelian

Also curious

J

James Dupee

I ended up just buying everything except base. Dinos/element etc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom