Contact advertising [email protected]

idk why people are so upset about paying for skin thing...like skins dont boost the...

N

Niya Taylor

idk why people are so upset about paying for skin thing...like skins dont boost the skills of a character....be honest ur just mad cuz ur broke and can't afford it and don't want to grind to get them when someone can get them without a grind.

T

Tereza Bauerová

I redeemed all Dynasty, bc all my skins were trash.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Hm. Not disagreeing with your post but you do know You can’t grind for them right

S

Sami Ullah

o_O what xD ?

W

William James Smetana

I guess it’s like buying jerseys for your favorite players on your favorite team...?

R

Russell K Ross

You cant grind for them, they are to support the esports teams from what I understand.

Y

Yoshi Huo

lol I'm guessing you got all your skins from an OWL loot box exclusive to you? As far as I know you can't get them any other way but by buying league points

Y

Yoshi Huo

Other than that I agree with you

M

Megan Parry

Grind to get them? They are buy only after the two free ones (you can get another 100 by registering for league email updates with your battle net email address. Says they can take a couple days to arrive in game)

C

Cody Burdick

Currently, you can't grind for them, so that's a hilarious attempt at an argument.

S

Stephanie Rosado

Guys by grind she means work IRL. (Saved you there hun, YW)

L

Luke Garside

I'd rather be broke than be stupid enough to pay money for skins that have no value.
Either way, people are able to criticize what they do not agree with.

B

Brandon Neilshine

it's posts like this which serve only to muddy the waters around the actual criticsms regarding the skin economy and loot box controversity.

B

Brandon Neilshine

after all, why address peoples arguments and points when you can ignore them, and tell other people what their "actual" issues are.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom